Analyst, IT QA
ConnectiveRx was formed in 2015 by bringing together the industry-leading business of PSKW, PDR/LDM, Careform (2017) and The Macaluso Group (2018) to advance our technology-driven expertise in providing state-of-the-art commercialization solutions. To learn more about our company, visit ConnectiveRx.com
What you will do:
The Quality Analyst, IT Quality Assurance is accountable for validating the data products delivered by the Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDW) team. The role will work with EDW development, Enterprise Analytics, Product Management, and other Development and Quality Assurance teams to ensure reporting aligns with specifications and is complete and accurate based on the source data. Analysis and testing will be done throughout the Systems Development Lifecycle. Manual testing a cloud-based application written in Microsoft .NET Framework running within Chrome or Edge.
- Define analysis strategy and test plans to ensure quality deliver including functional testing, data regression analysis, and data validation.
- Implement automated tests where possible.
- Execute automated and manual tests.
- Perform Quality inspection and trouble shoot issues found during development and testing
- Coordinate with other analysts for quality control efforts for enterprise analytics deliverables.
- Actively drive data quality improvements within product offerings to ensure requirements are comprehensive and testable.
- Support identification of critical data anomalies in production systems.
What we’d like from you:
- 5+ years of experience with unit and functional testing
- Extensive experience with the following technologies: SQL, Looker, Redshift, Big Data, cloud computing (especially AWS).
- Healthcare industry knowledge preferred
- In-depth understanding of quality assurance concepts, data, aggregations, predictive analysis, and data quality.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Sciences or related field.
- Ability to view a large picture of multiple projects as well as critical points of each application
- Process oriented, detailed person with solid organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Creative troubleshooter with strong problem-solving skills
Why work with us?
- Excellent company culture, fun events, and volunteer opportunities
- Competitive benefits (medical, dental, vision & more)
- 401k package with dollar-for-dollar match-up
- Generous PTO and paid holidays days offered
- Opportunities to grow professionally and personally
- Team-oriented atmosphere
- Job Family Indv. Contr
- Pay Type Salary
- 200 Jefferson Park, Whippany, NJ 07981, USA