Information Technology IT Service Manager
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Maintains information technology strategies by managing staff; researching and implementing technological strategic solutions.
2. Oversee efficient working of all IT personnel and maintain knowledge on all job functions and administer all business requirements and ensure achievement of all casino objectives.
3. Design and execute all IT policies and procedures to design all IT infrastructures and maintain compliance to all standards and policies.
4. Manages and provides hardware and software maintenance, training and consultation, and recommendations about future planning and development of resources.
5. Plans, organizes, directs, controls and evaluates the operations of information systems and electronic data processing.
6. Controls the computers systems budgets and expenditures.
7. Develops and implements policies and procedures for electronic data processing and computer systems operations and development.
8. Ensures technology is accessible and equipped with current hardware and software.
9. Troubleshoots hardware, software and network operating system.
10. Implements and manages security or integrity and backup procedures.
11. Responsible for operation of mainframe and peripheral information system equipment and for developing schedules for equipment usage.
12. Implements policies and procedures regarding how problems are identified, received, documented, distributed, and corrected.
13. Ensures proper functioning of company’s information processing system and makes upgrades as necessary.
14. Maintains working relationships with vendors and third-party providers, ensuring contracts are kept up to date and cost maintenance strategies are assessed and analyzed on a periodic basis.
15. Recommends appropriate maintenance strategies to ensure uninterrupted systems usage and proper backup and recovery procedures are adhered to.
16. Keeps current with technology updates to ensure technology opportunities are taken advantage of, whether the opportunities relate to speed, improved processing, cost efficiencies, etc.
17. Enforces Service Level Agreements (SLA) that pertain to both internal and external customers and vendors to ensure a high-quality IT service experience.
The duties listed are not set forth for the purposes of limiting the assignment of work. They are not to be construed as a complete list of the many duties normally to be performed under a position title or those to be assigned and performed temporarily outside of an employee’s normal line of work.
Education: A bachelor’s or higher degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline from an accredited college or four-year university.
Work Experience: Between 5-7 years in a leadership position in the IT field.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA