Food & Beverage Casino Supervisor
6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA Req #1980
Wednesday, April 20, 2022
Commerce Casino is the world’s largest card casino offering more than 200 tables. Established in 1983, the casino values its staff of over 2,500 employees and is proud to be known as “Where the World Comes to Play.” Commerce Casino offers a comprehensive benefits package to include medical, dental, vision, life, flexible spending accounts, 401(k), vacation time, and much more!
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Assures exceptional dining experience and guest service to casino patrons, restaurants, sports bar and food outlets through effective leadership and direction of service personnel.
2. Partners with casino floor personnel in supervising all aspects of the casino floor dining process.
3. Supervises front of house operations in casino restaurants and food outlets.
4. Trains service staff on effective and friendly guest service techniques including policies and procedures related to Food & Beverage controls, service sequence and service standards.
5. Enforces policies and procedures related to Food & Beverage controls, service sequence and service standards.
6. Ensures cleanliness and organization of all front of house and dining areas.
7. Ensures accurate and timely documentation of attendance variance reports, customer issues and shift reports.
8. Actively participates in departmental and company training programs as required.
9. Performs all other work related duties as assigned by the Assistant Food and Beverage Director.
Work Experience Required:
• Minimum of 3 years of front of house restaurant experience with a minimum of 1 year in a supervisory capacity or the equivalent.
• High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience required
• Strong knowledge of front of house guest service techniques typical of a full service restaurant setting.
• The ability to write effective and accurate schedules, provide basic documentation of meal break tracking, attendance variance reporting and disciplinary actions is required.
• Knowledge of Point of Sale electronic check ordering systems is required.
• The ability to interact professionally and positively with employees, superiors and guest is essential.
• Individual must have the ability to quickly and effectively analyze and resolve guest complaints and employee disputes.
• Must be able to speak, read, and understand English
• Is able to walk and stand for at least (8) hours per shift.
• Must be able to lift twenty five (25) pounds for various job related duties.
• Attendance and punctuality are essential functions of the position.
- Pay Type Salary
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA