Graphic Designer PART-TIME
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Serves as a resource and assists the Graphic Designer with any assigned marketing, casino, food & beverage and hotel projects.
2. Knowledge in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Office on Mac Platform.
3. Responsible for tracking all job requests that come into the Design Center and makes sure all deadlines are met in a timely manner.
4. Assure timely installation and removal of all property signage.
5. Reviews materials designed by the Design Center for brand and legal disclaimers and is responsible for getting the artwork signed off by Director of Marketing prior to publishing/printing.
6. Establishes an effective working relationship with all operating departments.
7. Provides support at marketing and promotional events.
8. Understands and follows departmental and Company policies and procedures
9. Performs all other duties as assigned by Director of Marketing or Casino Management.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
• College Degree in Graphic Design and/or equivalent combination of work experience and education.
• At least one year of graphic design experience.
• Must be able to speak, read, and understand English.
• Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to stand and walk the entire shift excluding breaks and meal periods.
• Able to lift over 25 lbs.
• Acquiring necessary approvals on projects.
• Must demonstrate positive/enthusiastic approach to all assignments.
• Outstanding attendance/punctuality.
• Must be able and willing to work a flexible schedule, to include evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Must be clean, well-groomed, and have a professional appearance.
• Must have a Gaming License (or the ability to obtain and maintain a license) as a requirement for this position
- Pay Type Hourly
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA