Casino Chip Attendant
6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA Req #2361
Tuesday, May 10, 2022
Commerce Casino is the world’s largest card casino offering more than 200 tables. Established in 1983, the casino values its staff of over 2,500 employees and is proud to be known as “Where the World Comes to Play.”
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Assists all dealers in starting or breaking games in the Poker and California sections.
2. Retrieves and delivers cards, chips, and cash for customers and dealers for both Poker and California sections.
3. Notifies management of any empty seats at tables in the sections.
4. Notifies Supervisor or the Shift Manager of any unusual activity.
5. Assists in keeping designated sections clean and orderly, collecting empty chip trays and returning them to the cashier.
6. Complies with requirements of Currency Transaction Report.
7. Must be able to work full-time during tournament season and any overtime as required; with or without notice.
8. Performs all other job-related duties as assigned by Supervisors or Shift Managers.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- 6131 Telegraph Rd, Commerce, CA 90040, USA