Vimient - Wellness Coach, First Shift, 100% Remote
ClearCaptions, a leader in phone captioning services and equipment, is launching a new start-up Division, Vimient. Vimient is dedicated to improving the quality of life of seniors and their caregivers. Vimient is a service that integrates smart technology with live Wellness Coaches and Member Care Agents to provide support and peace of mind for families of seniors living independently. Vimient monitors and enhances the emotional, physical, and social wellbeing of our senior citizen members. Additionally, Vimient alleviates stress experienced by the senior’s caregivers (such as adult children or other family member) by addressing evolving senior needs. Of the more than 54 million Americans over the age of 65 and their caregivers, Vimient markets to a subset that includes the caregivers of independent and ambulatory seniors.
Vimient is seeking a highly effective Wellness Coach interested in shaping the future of Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) with a passion for improving the quality of life and extending independent living for seniors. In this role you will deliver wellness coaching for seniors and care insights to their family caregivers. Our services are designed to provide independence, peace of mind and positive outcomes for seniors and caregivers.
The Wellness Coach will leverage insights from sensor data, wellness surveys, and other sources of relevant information to drive both proactive and reactive customer communications. In this role you will form relationships with our customers to help them achieve wellness and support while living independently at home.
We provide substantial training including a company sponsored Wellness Coach Training & Certification Program.
If you are a person who enjoys working with seniors and caregivers, passionate about pushing the boundaries of consumer technologies in the home environment then we would love to speak with you!
This role reports to the Care Agent Supervisor and will be based virtually across the United States.
Work hours are: 7am-4pm PST and require working both Saturday’s and Sunday’s
- Review and apply information derived from customer profiles in the CRM, wellness dashboards and other sources as the basis for delivering informed customer communications to drive ongoing independence, quality of life and peace of mind for seniors and caregivers.
- Analyze situations quickly and make sound decisions in emergency and routine situations.
- Communicate necessary information to 911 services per Vimient workflows.
- Coach seniors and caregivers on improving wellness by creating wellness goals.
- Establish a trusted relationship with the senior and their caregivers.
- Inbound/Outbound telephone communication, managing associated documentation as well as email, text and/or chat services with seniors and caregivers.
- Provide input on improvement opportunities for products, processes, and procedures.
- Meet weekly/monthly metrics related to service level, performance, and customer satisfaction.
- Other duties will include general account maintenance such as updating customer records, features, and usage questions while ensuring satisfaction with our service.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Ability to effectively communicate in English through reading, writing, speaking and listening. Communicate with patience, empathy and compassion; comfortable working with senior citizens and ability to communicate with seniors (age 75+) easily and clearly.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and identify issues over the phone.
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to create a high-quality results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and time management skills, self- directed and able to handle multiple priorities with demanding timeframes.
- Exhibits professionalism, reliability, punctuality and maintains confidentiality.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Proficiency in computers, basic understanding of MS Office, CRM software and virtual communication such as MS Teams.
- Work from a local home office equipped with high-speed Internet.
- Certified Health or Wellness Coach. If not certified, ClearCaptions will sponsor
- Wellness Coach training within 6 months of hire date.
- 1-3 years of experience working in a healthcare environment and/or working with
- Remote Patient Monitoring (RPM) solutions.
- 1-3 years of experience delivering care in a home living environment.
- Experience working in a call center or dispatching services.
- Demonstrated ability to establish a rapport, gather information and provide “coaching” to seniors through work or volunteer experience. Demonstrated ability to understand, assimilate and explain complex information in concise terms to seniors through work or volunteer experience.
- Experience with enterprise business support systems and/or process improvement methodologies.
- College degree a plus.
The Successful Candidate will have or be:
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Logical thinker who can follow standard operating procedures.
- Ability to solve problems with limited information.
- Positive attitude and a willingness to learn and grow.
- Comfortable operating in a “start-up” environment (flexibility required!) within a fast-growing organization.
Employees may experience the following physical demands for extended periods of time:
- Sitting and standing (100%)
- Keyboarding (90%)
- Viewing computer monitor, tablet and cell phone screen requiring close vision (90%)
Primary functions require the ability to communicate over the phone effectively and clearly with customers, including those who are hard of hearing. Must use a provided headset for audio quality in our call center environment.
Work is performed in a work from home environment with high-speed internet.
A competitive compensation package will be offered to successful candidates.
ClearCaptions is an equal opportunity employer.
- Pay Type Hourly