Installer/Trainer/Sales - Chicago
Installer/Trainer/Sales - South Chicago
ClearCaptions, a leader in phone captioning services and equipment, is seeking a highly skilled sales and service-oriented professional who enjoys engaging with and educating seniors on what caption service is and how to sign up for the service. If you are looking for a wide-open field for real growth and opportunity, thrive working independently and excel in rapidly evolving environments while making a difference this is the opportunity for you!
Are you a caring, customer service-oriented individual with a demonstrable passion for helping people with hearing loss which will include working with a variety of people, mostly senior citizens, in their home? This is an in-the-field position that brings the privilege and opportunity to individually install and train our customers in using the ClearCaptions equipment and service to effectively enrich their lives.
The Installer/Trainer/Salesperson will be provided with installations to accept, complete installation and train customers on the features and benefits of their caption telephone service. The Installer/Trainer/Salesperson is also responsible for creating their own leads through customer referrals, building relationships with hearing care providers/other business partners, and through establishing their own events where they will educate customers about their eligibility to the equipment and service.
- Install the ClearCaptions phone and/or other ClearCaptions products and connect the phone to the customers’ existing services. Training will be provided.
- Educate customers how to use the phone and its features.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with prospects, referral sources, and customers in your local market.
- Build and maintain relationships with and educate Health Care Professionals (e.g., Geriatricians, Home Care, Assisted Living, and Case Managers) in your local market.
- Be actively involved, host and attend local Senior Citizens & Hard of Hearing organizations and events and trade shows in your local community and present our services to prospective customers.
- Maintain adequate inventory of equipment and supplies to service customers.
- Create lead-generation activities and generate referrals.
- Adapt to new responsibilities and opportunities, as necessary.
- Maintain appropriate customer and territory records using Salesforce and other tools provided by ClearCaptions.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Continuing education preferred.
- 1 year of outside sales experience preferably in home care, hearing aids, durable medical equipment and rehabilitation preferred.
- Must have a personal automobile, a valid driver’s license, auto insurance and a clean driver record.
- Ability to effectively communicate in English through reading, writing, speaking and listening.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- Customer centric with excellent people and relationship building skills.
- Patience, empathy and compassion; comfortable working with senior citizens and healthcare professionals.
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to create a high-quality results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and time management skills, self-directed and able to handle multiple priorities with demanding timeframes.
- Exhibits professionalism, reliability, punctuality and maintains confidentiality.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software and virtual communication such as MS Teams.
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours including weekends and travel (up to 75% or more daily within a 60-mile radius) to company, customer, health care providers and community sites primarily locally, rarely includes overnight travel.
Work environment is primarily indoors at home or at company, customer, health care providers and community sites; exposure to all types of weather and temperature conditions; and exposure to hazardous driving and traffic conditions.
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to regularly walk, stand and sit for prolonged periods of time; regularly use tablet and cell phone screen requiring close vision and keyboarding; occasionally stoop, bend, crouch, reach, twist and grasp.
ClearCaptions considers the health and safety of its customers, employees, and vendors as its highest priorities. All offers of employment with ClearCaptions are conditioned on completing and passing a background check and using designated PPE when required.
ClearCaptions is an equal opportunity employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Chicago, IL, USA