Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager
ClearCaptions, a leader in phone captioning services and equipment, is launching a new start-up Division, Vimient. Vimient is dedicated to improving the quality of life of seniors and their caregivers. Vimient is a service that integrates smart technology with live care agents to provide support and peace of mind for families of seniors living independently. Vimient monitors and enhances the emotional, physical, and social wellbeing of our senior citizen members. Additionally, Vimient alleviates stress experienced by the senior’s caregivers (such as adult children or other family member) by addressing evolving senior needs. Of the more than 54 million Americans over the age of 65 and their caregivers, Vimient markets to a subset that includes the caregivers of independent and ambulatory seniors.
We are seeking Business Development Managers to generate leads, sell, install, and train customers on the benefits of the Vimient service. Our ideal candidate is a sales professional capable of tapping and transforming start-up regions with unrestricted potential and a caring, customer service-oriented individual with a demonstrable passion for helping senior citizens and their caregivers. As a Business Development Manager, you must enjoy working with a variety of people, including senior citizens in their homes. This is a full time, in-the-field position that brings the privilege and opportunity to individually install equipment and train our customers in using Vimient to enrich their lives.
If you are looking for a wide-open field for real growth and opportunity, thrive working independently and excel in rapidly evolving environments while making a difference this is the opportunity for you!
ClearCaptions considers the health and safety of its customers, employees, and vendors as its highest priorities. All offers of employment are conditioned on completing and passing a background check and using designated PPE when required. ClearCaptions adheres to all federal and state laws.
- Sell the service (annual subscription) to caregivers and senior citizens.
- Create lead-generation activities and generate referrals.
- Establish relationships with retirement communities and groups in your local market.
- Create and host local events to present the Vimient service to prospective customers.
- Build relationships with and educate Health Care Professionals (e.g., Geriatricians, Home Care, Assisted Living, and Case Managers) in your local market.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with prospects, referral sources, and customers.
- Be actively involved in local community organizations, events, and trade shows.
- Schedule, install, and educate customers on how to use the Vimient sleep mats, scales, watches, hubs, “apps” and/or other Vimient products. Connect to the customers’ existing wi-fi and cellular services. Training will be provided to you for the installation process.
- Maintain appropriate customer and Business Development records using SugarCRM and other tools provided by Vimient.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of outside sales experience preferably in home care, hearing aids, durable medical equipment and rehabilitation.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Continuing education preferred.
- Must have a personal automobile, a valid driver’s license, auto insurance and a clean driver record.
- Excellent people and relationship building skills; customer centric.
- Comfortable working with senior citizens and healthcare professionals.
- Excellent communication, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational and time management skills, self-directed and able to handle multiple priorities with demanding timeframes.
- Exhibits professionalism and maintains confidentiality.
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to create a high-quality results-driven, team-oriented environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software and virtual communication such as MS Teams
- Home office equipped with high-speed Internet.
- Willingness and ability to work flexible hours including weekends and travel (up to 75%) to company, customer, health care providers and community sites primarily locally, although some out of state may be required and include overnight travel.
- Must be able to travel extensively by car in the assigned region and by air on occasion.
- Work environment is primarily indoors at home or at company, customer, health care providers and community sites; exposure to all types of weather and temperature conditions; and exposure to hazardous driving and traffic conditions.
- Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility to regularly walk, stand and sit for prolonged periods of time; occasionally stoop, bend, crouch, reach, twist and grasp; to lift carry, push and/or pull moderate to heavy amounts of weight up to 40 pounds (i.e., safely reposition “sleep mat” installation underneath king-size mattress.)
- Viewing tablet and cell phone screen requiring close vision and keyboarding. (50-75%).
The above information in this job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required.
ClearCaptions is an equal opportunity employer.
- Pay Type Salary
- Sacramento, CA, USA