Front Desk - Stephanie Inn
The Stephanie Inn, located in beautiful Cannon Beach, is Oregon's premier oceanfront boutique hotel, featuring stunning views of Haystack Rock, the vast Pacific Ocean, and the Coastal Range. Providing luxurious sophistication and carefree comfort, the iconic Stephanie Inn is a preferred getaway. The hotel is committed to providing personalized service and the highest attention to detail. Serving as an inspiring sanctuary for complete relaxation and enjoyment.
Master multitasker. Memory Maker. No two days are the same: delight, problem solve, and make the day for our incredible guests. You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, responsible for efficiently handling guest check-in and check-out processes including room credits, keys, guest issue resolution and special requests. Support the Guest Services and the Front Desk team with financial and service-related tasks to create unique and meaningful experiences for guests who can’t wait to return.
“People never forget how you made them feel." Maya Angelou’s famous statement serves as a rallying cry throughout Columbia Hospitality and fuels our collective drive - and success.
Our people are our purpose, and our brand is our people. We seek extraordinary individuals who drive our brand promise of Creating Exceptional Experiences. We are a people-first organization, ignited from the inside to succeed on the outside. We are a tight-knit, inclusive, values-driven team and we trust one another to have each other’s backs. We show up every day with open hearts, an inclusive mindset, and a genuine respect for those around us. We have fun, grow together, and strive to leave a positive lasting impression on everyone we meet.
*Eligibility of perks is dependent upon job status
- Get Paid Daily (Make any day payday)
- Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay (Because Balance Matters)
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, 401K, HSA/FSA Plans
- Discounted Lodging, Dining, Spa, Golf, Retail & Partner Perks (Yes, Discounted Travel!)
- Task Force Work Opportunities (Grow your career in idyllic locations across the globe)
- Values Based Culture (#OMGLIFE)
- Culture Add (Creating Space for Fresh Perspectives)
- Referral Bonus (Get Paid to Recruit)
- Employee Assistance Program
- “Columbia Cares” Volunteer Opportunities
- Committee Participation Opportunities (Fun, Philanthropic, Diversity/Equity/Inclusion)
- Online Learning Platform to Help You Develop!
The Brass Tacks
- Possesses a working knowledge of the front desk, efficiently handling the check-in and checkout processes according to hotel procedures and standards.
- Be knowledgeable and proficient with the property management system.
- Establishes appropriate credit at time of guest check-in; issues room keys and familiarizes guests with the services and areas of the property.
- Manages guest issues effectively, keeping in mind both the guest’s needs and business objectives.
- Use discretion and professionalism in resolving guest conflicts and use good judgement to consult with management if assistance or follow-up is needed.
- Conduct adequate follow-up with both guest and fellow team members.
- Makes restaurant, transportation, activity, or entertainment reservations on behalf of the guest.
The Nitty Gritty
- Previous hospitality or customer service experience preferred.
- Previous experience in cash handling & computerized Point of Sale system preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
Don’t meet every single requirement? At Columbia Hospitality we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may just be the right candidate for this or other roles.
The Fine Print
Columbia Hospitality, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive environment without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. We strive for excellence in every position within the company and select the most qualified people who embrace our service philosophy and these values.
Accountability | Creativity | Enthusiasm | Honesty | Inclusion | Respect
Columbia Hospitality is a national management and consulting company with more than 25 years of experience in creating hospitality solutions and delivering exceptional experiences. Our portfolio includes award-winning hotels and resorts, premier residential communities, restaurants and bars, private and public golf clubs, conference centers, and distinctive venues. Columbia Hospitality has been consistently recognized as one of the Top Companies to Work for in Washington by Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal for their commitment to creating a fun, dynamic and nurturing work environment for team members.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Cannon Beach, OR, USA
- Stephanie Inn, 2740 South Pacific, Cannon Beach, Oregon, United States of America