The Branch Manager is responsible for recruiting, mentoring, and supporting successful Loan Originators. The Branch Manager manages the daily operations and personnel in all aspects of the loan process and is responsible for attaining monthly production goals. This position requires a personable, professional individual that embodies the values of Cherry Creek Mortgage.
Cherry Creek Mortgage, LLC, NMLS #3001, has a 35-year tradition of serving the needs of home buyers across the country. With a reputation built on a passion for responsible lending and dedication to personal relationships, Cherry Creek Mortgage has helped thousands of customers realize their goal of home ownership. Cherry Creek Mortgage’s specialized internal processes and proprietary technology deliver a digital mortgage experience with a personal touch.
- Recruit, mentor and support successful Loan Originators and branch staff.
- Identify ideal candidates for Xinnix training program.
- Monitor and manage daily production activity to ensure a high level of efficiency and profitability.
- Establish and effectively manage a branch budget to ensure growth and profitability.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of mortgage industry guidelines, regulations, trends, and current issues.
- Communicate business goals and objectives with staff.
- Promote an effective sales environment through training, individual and team coaching and sales contests.
- Actively participate in local and state mortgage banking, realtor, and builder trade associations.
- Manage file flow and validate files are submitted within company guidelines and policies.
- Pipeline management.
What You Bring
- Minimum 3-5 years recent mortgage banking or retail branch experience.
- 2 years previous management experience.
- Verifiable track record of recent successful purchase and referral-based sales volume.
- Excellent verbal and written and communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of mortgage lending and requirements.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Safe Act compliant and NMLS registered.
- College degree preferred, but not required.
- Base salary plus override, and personal production bonuses.
What We Bring
- Cherry Creek Mortgage offers an extensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and 401k match!
- Wellness time, 12 paid holidays.
Cherry Creek Mortgage is committed to equal opportunity in all employment practices to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, pregnancy, disability, genetics, marital status, military or veteran status or any other protected category as established by local, state, and federal law. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship including recruitment and hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, compensation, disciplinary action, layoff, leaves of absence, training, and termination. All such employment decisions will be made without unlawful discrimination based on any prohibited basis.
The essential functions, working conditions and physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
With the rise in identity thieves targeting job applicants, always use caution when asked for personal information. Cherry Creek utilizes a secure application portal hosted by DayForce, our HR provider, and all email correspondence regarding your application will be sent from ccmclending.com.
- Job Family Origination
- Pay Type Salary
- California, USA
- Colorado, USA
- Michigan, USA
- Oklahoma, USA
- Tennessee, USA
- Utah, USA