The Shipping Coordinator’s primary focus will be effective and efficient administration of shipping systems & products to customers. This position will report directly to the Shipping Supervisor and will be located at our Trumbauersville, PA facility.
- Create and print packing slips, BOL's, labels, product ID, etc.
- Maintain contact with carriers to ship products via various shipping firms throughout the US and internationally.
- Provide accurate & timely quotes for shipments and obtaining best possible pricing.
- Maintain and organize shipping supplies.
- Assists in identifying product within the facility for shipment.
- Be responsible for reporting on freight and logistical items.
- Communicate directly with customers and suppliers regarding deliveries and arrangement for pickup.
- Provide daily administrative support for Shipping Department and function as back-up for Shipping colleagues during vacations, sick leave, etc.
- Engage in activities that support a neat, clean, and organized work area.
- Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned by leadership
A Strong Candidate Will:
- Possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit and be self-motivated
- Have excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Maintain a positive and encouraging working relations with all drivers, customers, carriers, etc.
- Be comfortable working effectively with cross-functional teams within the organization
- Possess excellent results-oriented problem solving and strong analytical skills
- Able to lift up to 50lbs occasionally, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Be willing to operate pallet jacks and electric lifts (training provided).
Skills/Abilities, Education, and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in shipping/logistics and exporting products
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Excel specifically), customer portals, MRP/ERP systems, etc.
- Experience with freight/transportation laws, regulations and compliance.
- Excellent written and verbal communication as well as active listening skills.
- Ability to operate with discretion and protect highly confidential information.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
About the Team:
At Custom Glass Solutions, our team provides professional, knowledgeable, efficient and honest service, all while being respectful and building strong customer relationships. Each day our team goes above and beyond to carry out the Core Elements of our business: Safety First, Do the Right Thing, Wow Your Customer, Relationships Matter, and a Can-Do Attitude!
About the Company:
Custom Glass Solutions is one of the world's premier manufacturers of large format laminated glass products, with three Ohio locations (Worthington, Upper Sandusky, and Fostoria), one Pennsylvania location (Trumbauersville), and one Oklahoma location (Broken Arrow). Our mission is to be the preferred provider of high-quality glass products, services and solutions. We deliver superior results by providing meaningful work for our employees, developing opportunities with our suppliers and cultivating strong partnerships with our customers.
What You Will Enjoy!
We have an exceptionally talented workforce that we value above all else. We are fully invested in our employees and provide them with hands-on training, compensation that is based upon individual contribution, unlimited career growth opportunities, and the motivation to be and do more. We take great pride in a workplace culture where our employees have the freedom and encouragement to reach beyond the ordinary. We are also very proud of a management structure that is designed to avoid bureaucratic nonsense and allows our entrepreneurial-minded employees to flourish.
- Excellent Compensation based on individual performance and contribution
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Medical & Rx
- Company Paid Basic Life Insurance
- Additional Voluntary Life Insurance Options
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Services
- Pet Insurance
- 401K w/ Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Parental Leave
- Bereavement Leave and more!
Custom Glass Solutions, LLC. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Trumbauersville, PA, USA