Business Systems Analyst
Welcome to CWI.
CWI is one of the world’s leading producers of Round, Profile / Shaped Wire, Ultra Fine Wire, Wire Rope, and Cable Assemblies. In addition, CWI is an approved Domestic Producer of Mil-Spec Wire Rope.
Many industries depend on CWI for quality products and expertise. With eleven Manufacturing facilities in three countries and over 60 years of excellence, CWI is a market leader offering the widest range of high performance specialty alloys in nickel, stainless steel, and red metals. We manufacture Ultra-Fine Wire, Shaped/Profile Wire, and Wire Rope/Strands in the widest range of finishes in the market today. CWI wire products are used in mission critical applications for medical, aerospace, automotive, defense, mining, oil and gas, marine, and many other market sectors.
Business Systems Analyst
Interested in working collaboratively in a highly talented, growing IT department? Building and supporting systems for our Subject Matter Experts around our global organization? Do you thrive in an agile environment? Have a passion for developing high-quality, sustainable solutions? Central Wire is looking to add to our Business Systems / Enterprise Software Team, and we would like to talk with you.
Here’s the basic role:
- Manage our enterprise software systems, software tools, and applications
- Enhance performance and capabilities of existing software systems
- Model enterprise level data, perform data analytics, and develop reports
- Maintain relationships with software consultants and vendors
- Provide technical support and training
- Create software testing procedures
- Maintain necessary documentation
- Stay up to date on industry and software trends
Here’s the preferred experience:
- Experience supporting ERP and related systems
- Experience with SSRS or similar reporting tools.
- Experience working with information technologies and software systems
- Analytic, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to assess business needs and translate them into relevant solutions.
- Knowledge of database maintenance and administration.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Some travel required.
·This is preferred experience– if you don’t have everything, don’t worry! We hire for both experience and growth. We’re looking for individuals that want to grow with us!
Applicants must be vaccinated for coronavirus in order to be considered for employment.
- Pay Type Salary
- Michigan City, IN, USA