Health and Safety Coordinator
Location: Hybrid Work Model
By joining the team as a Health & Safety Coordinator, you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Inspects work areas and equipment to ensure compliance with company, state, and federal safety policies and regulations
- Documenting safety inspections, citing dangerous areas/procedures and recommending corrective procedures, and maintaining safety equipment supply and availability
- Participates in Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) inspections, providing inspectors with appropriate documents and identifying safety measures
- Proactively identify and address potential hazardous workplace conditions
- Train employees on safety, company policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to employee safety
- Coordination of on-site safety drills and training including but not limited to CPR/AED, fire and tornado, and lifts
- Ownership and leading of Central safety and security teams
- Maintain safety and security records including security and camera systems
- Foster a safe and healthy work environment across Central’s locations and Willow Bend Country Club
What your qualifications might look like:
- Experience with OSHA laws and requirements.
- Strong working knowledge of safety and security requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to influence a wide range of leaders, operational managers, and employees on the importance of implementing a strong safety culture and compliance with safety processes
- Demonstrated ability to foster strong vendor and community relationships
Working at Central
We pride ourselves on our long history—not just the years we’ve been in business, but the thousands of policyholders we’ve provided peace of mind to along the way. We’ve also built a reputation of being one of the top carrier choices for premier agents across the country.
None of this came about by chance. It’s all because we have a team of employees that works together to deliver the best customer service in the industry. We foster a spirit of collaboration and camaraderie. We celebrate our victories as one while still recognizing individual accomplishments and contributions. And when we see something that needs to be improved upon, we join forces to make the change.
In addition, we’ve built a structure where the customer truly is the focus. We have the systems, workflows and resources in place to offer quick turnarounds that still have a personal touch. This allows our employees to have the tools they need to excel.
Our corporate culture is shaped by our shared commitment to excellence and it’s guided by “Central Hospitality.” In the end, it’s all about relationships and you are a major part of that.
It is the policy of Central that all recruiting, hiring, training, compensation, overtime, job classification and assignment, facilities, promotions, transfers, employee treatment and all other terms and conditions of employment shall be maintained in a manner which will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, age, sex, national origin, ancestry, religion, marital status, military status, or disability. The applicant should respond to questions on this application in a way that will not divulge such information. #LI-Hybrid
- 800 S Washington St, Van Wert, OH 45891, USA