Medical Management - Intake Coordinator 145-1021
This position supports the department by performing a broad range of clerical duties.
- Prepares correspondence to members and provider facilities.
- Follow up with providers and members as needed.
- Enters information into the database, compiles data and runs reports.
- Receives telephone calls, answers question and takes information, or refers callers to appropriate parties.
- Investigates and researches complaints from members, physician offices, ancillary vendors, and facilities regarding issues.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.
- Ability to reason logically and to use good judgment when interpreting materials or situations.
- Ability to organize time effectively and set priorities.
- Basic knowledge of medical terminology.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two years related work experience in medical, insurance or doctor’s office environment.
- Successful completion of college level education in health related field may be applied in lieu of work experience.
CommunityCare is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin
- Pay Type Hourly
- Tulsa, OK, USA