Senior Center - Medicare/HAP Coordinator 171-1005
Responsible for servicing the health plan needs of members and providing information and education on policies, procedures, benefits and services to members. Coordinates the Health Assessment Program to ensure Medicare requirement are met and policy is followed.
- Responsible for entering HAP assessments into the HAP database, coordinates distribution/mailing of reports, follow up letters and educational materials for all Medicare lines of business. Compile quarterly reports and all other various reports for auditing purposes.
- Responsible for contacting all SHP members that meet guidelines defined by the policy on the HRA. This is a call to help assess the need for further intervention.
- Maintains various HAP programs and data so other departments call pull information from HRA database regarding previous surveys specifically the Chronic Care Improvement program.
- Schedules and conducts monthly New Member Orientation meetings to enhance the understanding of benefits for members new to the plans. Assists in conducting annual meetings to educate members about benefit changes for the following year if necessary, attends volunteer events and awards banquet.
- Assists Advocates at the Senior Center to answer phones and walk in questions.
- Position may involve dealing with members who are disgruntled or upset. May occasionally require travel to rural area.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Basic punctuation and grammar skills.
- Ability to work on multiple assignments at one time.
- Proficiency in using word Microsoft and database applications.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail.
- Must have a current drivers license and insurance verification.
- Successful completion of a Motor Vehicle Record check.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Related customer service experience in managed care required.
- Knowledge of Medicare programs.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology.
CommunityCare is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin
- Pay Type Hourly
- Tulsa, OK, USA