Marketing - Account Executive 110-2012
Responsible for marketing the company’s commercial products to prospective clients and for assisting in the servicing and retaining existing accounts.
- Identifies and sells lines of business directly to potential corporate clients and through an assigned distribution of agents/brokers. Group market includes an emphasis on small and large group market. Must comply with provisions contained within the Sales Compensation Program.
- Identifies new opportunities with health insurance agents, brokers and consultants, and trains, educates and works with them to enhance the appeal of the company and its products being offered.
- Strategically and actively engage in meaningful market-facing activities with brokers, prospects and community leaders.
- Maximizes retention by maintaining effective relationships with existing clients.
- Participates in preparing and conducting special marketing events.
- Finalizes contractual arrangements with new clients and coordinates the new client orientation process.
- Maintains and updates current and prospective client information on the appropriate database.
- Schedules and conducts employee enrollment meetings for new accounts. Assists with enrollment of existing accounts if needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must have a current driver’s license and vehicle insurance verification.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.
- Successful completion of a Motor Vehicle Record Check.
- Ability to converse and write fluently in English.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred. Relevant work experience will be considered in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years of experience in sales or direct marketing.
- State of Oklahoma Life and Health Insurance License OR ability to obtain license within 45 days after hire date.
CommunityCare is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin
- Pay Type Salary
- Tulsa, OK, USA