Information Technology - Sr Software Engineer 130-2039
The Sr. Software Engineer will build out the next generation of our platform. As a Sr. Software Engineer, you are expected to work independently, and within teams, leading the development of software features. Ability to prioritize well, communicate clearly, have a consistent track record of delivery, and excellent software engineering skills. You will be involved with mentoring other team members and helping with identifying process improvements for the team.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Leads independently and completes all assigned tasks correctly and efficiently.
- Works with Architects on technical designs.
- Ensures code functions according to specifications and their work is completed within the allotted time frame and with high quality.
- Provides direction to other team members by being available to answer questions and perform code reviews.
- Shows direction in improving coding standards and product lines by suggesting new ideas and methods which to incorporate into our existing procedures.
- Requires the ability to work well with others in and out of the scrum team.
- Ensures goals of the team are being met by reporting any issues that hinder productivity or stability of the product.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL.
- Fluent with .NET C# Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience designing APIs is a bonus.
- High Availability techniques in a database or applicable software environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work within strict deadlines.
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years’ as a Software Engineer.
CommunityCare is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation or national origin
- Pay Type Salary
- Tulsa, OK, USA