Internal Audit - Internal Auditor 122-2001
Responsible for auditing and testing company processes and controls for compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies. Meet with process owners to discuss instances of non-compliance and request corrective action plans, where necessary. Prepare audit reports and present to the Internal Audit Committee. Track and monitor corrective action plans through implementation. Validate identified issues to ensure that corrective actions have addressed the root cause and are preventing non-compliance from recurring. Perform special projects in addition to normal audit activities and lead collaborative audits with other staff as assigned.
- Audit and test company processes and controls for compliance with regulatory requirements and company policies.
- Meet with process owners to discuss instances of non-compliance and request corrective action plans.
- Prepare audit reports and present them to Internal Audit Committee.
- Track and monitor corrective action plans through implementation.
- Validate identified issues to ensure corrective actions successfully address the root cause and prevent non-compliance from recurring.
- Perform special projects in addition to normal audit activities and lead collaborative audits.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to perform detailed mathematical calculations and understanding of mathematical concepts and abstract reasoning.
- Ability to read with understanding, to reason logically and to use good judgement when interpreting materials or situations.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organize, schedule and follow through on assignments.
- Ability to multi-task, work independently with minimal supervision, and meet stringent deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Successful completion of Health Care Sanctions background check.
EDUCATION / EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in audit, compliance or similar.
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified in Healthcare Compliance (CHC) certification preferred or must be obtained within 24 months of employment.
- Experience in managed healthcare preferred.
- Pay Type Salary
- Tulsa, OK, USA