HR Recruitment Coordinator - 9181-323-N
HR Recruitment Coordinator
Since 1899, Catholic Charities Brooklyn and Queens has been changing lives and building communities while serving our neighbors in need with mercy and compassion. We currently sponsor more than 160 programs and services for children and youth, adults and seniors, persons with developmental disabilities, those who are mentally ill, and the isolated. In addition, we are one of the largest faith-based providers of affordable housing in the country.
Under the direction of the Associate Director, the HR Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for providing support to all Recruiters within the Agency. The HR Recruitment Coordinator provides assistance and works in concert with the HR Recruiter to fill open positions, works with the HR team in coordinating, implementing and maintaining human resources systems and ensuring productivity and efficiency throughout the organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Prior related experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with HRIS or similar database programs
We offer competitive salary and excellent benefits including:
- Generous time off (Vacation/ Personal Days/ Sick Days/ Paid Holidays annually)
- Retirement Savings with Agency Match
- Life insurance
- Training Series and other additional voluntary benefits.
- Eligible for Federal Student Loan Repayment Program
For more information on our organization, please visit our website at:
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $60,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $67,200.00
- 191 Joralemon St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA