Gulf Coast Sales Associate
Under general supervision of the Sales Manager or Management level position within the company. The Sales Associate is responsible for profitable sales growth; manage credit terms and balances, anticipating customer’s needs and providing solutions to problems. Maintains practical working knowledge of Company’s complete product line, continually researches territory to identify opportunities and risks, monitors and understands the competition’s presence in the market.
- Degree in Business and/or a minimum of 2 years experience in Sales or
- Food Service Industry.
- Valid Driver’s license and no DUI convictions within the past 3 years
- Must have reliable transportation and appropriate auto insurance
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Able to frequently lift 25 lbs and occasionally lift 50 lbs
- Able to work a flexible work schedule including Saturday and Sunday
- Must maintain minimum automobile insurance coverage as dictated by state mandates as well as company requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Responsible for providing onsite services to the customer such as collecting money, showing new products.
- Grow sales volume and margin through successful selling of products and services and calling on prospective new customers
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationship with all customers
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintain an in-depth understanding of the responsible territory and related customers
- At all times will have a working knowledge of Company’s customers pricing structure and product line
- Will follow processes and procedures for processing debits, credits and maintaining food integrity
- Responsible for maintaining current terms of Accounts Receivable and identifying potential credit risk for given territory
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings, such as seminars
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Establishes and maintains department sales records and reports
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments
- Will prepare reports and presentations
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned
- Pay Type Salary
- 23759 Co Rd 64, Robertsdale, AL 36567, USA