Are you an enthusiastic, friendly person who is looking to make his or her mark with a national company that understands work life balance? Is your enthusiasm and passion for helping people contagious? This is an opportunity to work with other highly engaged people within a culture that embraces innovation while delivering an outstanding customer experience. Joining our team is an opportunity to grow YOUR CAREER.
At BMC, we are committed to serving our customers better. With that commitment comes the need to grow our teams to own the skills and strategy internally to drive the change centered around our customers and community.
Are you an enthusiastic and strategic leader who is looking to make his or her mark with an international company that values work life balance? This is a dynamic opportunity to work with other highly engaged people within a culture that embraces teamwork while utilizing your specific expertise to align business focus with technology solutions.
From its headquarters in San Antonio, TX, Brundage Management Company, Inc. (BMC) performs all management functions for their businesses – Sun Loan Company and A-AAA Key Mini Storage. As an organization that has grown over the past 40 years, we are proud of what we offer to our customers and value members of our team. We work hard and expect everyone else to do the same. In return, you will be able to work in a respectful, supportive, family-like environment that thrives on positive contributions and continued success.
The growth of BMC has created the demand for a Solution Architect to lead the practice of introducing the overall technical vision for a particular solution. The Solution Architect will work closely with the Application Development and Systems Operations teams to design and implement technical solutions, help troubleshoot design and production support problems, and help establish best practices for ensuring system performance and availability. This is a pivotable role in helping BMC achieve its growth plan.
· Experience in planning, designing and implementing IT capabilities and migrating workloads/applications to Azure
· Ability to architect microservices based solution utilizing server-less Azure Functions
· Deep understanding, design and development experience of cloud solutions with Microsoft Azure Compute and Storage Services, Azure Analytics, Azure DB, Azure API Management, Azure AD, Azure Container Registry and Azure App Services
· Define technical architecture of proposed solutions and document comprehensive technical specifications.
· Lead brainstorming sessions to develop potential solutions.
· Work with development teams to develop scalable solutions.
· Advise and consult with development and SysOps teams to address technical problems.
· Prepare and document testing requirements.
· Work with development and SysOps teams to address, security, system performance, data retention, and backup/recovery challenges.
· Minimum of 10-15 years’ experience
· Bachelor’s degree (BA) in information technology, software engineering, computer science, or related field required
· Proven experience in engineering and software architecture design
· In-depth understanding of programming languages, including Python and .Net
· Sound knowledge of various operating systems and databases
· Previous project management experience
· Experienced in integrating solutions in cloud environments
· Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment with shifting roles and responsibilities
· Effective interpersonal skills and collaborative management style to include teamwork and team building ability
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Master’s degree or equivalent, preferred
· ITIL Foundations
· Azure Solutions Architect certified
· Security Standards and best practices
· Experience with various software programs including but not limited to: Java, Pentaho, Docker, Azure, Visual Studio/Code, SQL Server Management Studio, Power BI, Git, Azure DevOps
Brundage Management Company, Inc. (BMC) is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Pay Type Salary
- Alabama, USA
- Arizona, USA
- Arkansas, USA
- Colorado, USA
- Florida, USA
- Illinois, USA
- Louisiana, USA
- Missouri, USA
- Nevada, USA
- New Jersey, USA
- New Mexico, USA
- Oklahoma, USA
- San Antonio, TX, USA
- Tennessee, USA
- Texas, USA