Vista Defense Technologies, LLC. (VDT) is currently recruiting for a Clinical Research Assistant to provide research activity support service to include task area support, coordination and scheduling, protocol support administrative support, and administrative program support. The Clinical Research Assistant will:
- Support the conduct of research studies primarily for the Battlefield Health & Trauma Center for Human Integrative Physiology (BHTCHIP) research mission, including data collection and management of different aspects of the project.
- Work with the sponsors, Principal investigators, and Institutional Review Board to coordinate activities for protocol approval and implementation, and to assure that appropriate regulatory documentation is completed and maintained.
- Provide Protocol Support
- Comply with all Department of Defense, U.S. Army, USAISR and other governmental regulatory requirements with special emphasis on safety and security
- Prepares reports, summaries or replies to inquiries, including preparation of reports.
- Maintains the database for the tracking and distribution of day to day operations.
- Facilities coordination with such agencies as MRMC, universities, private businesses, government institutions and professional societies.
- Provides support services including, communications, travel support, printing, library or publication services, mail, facilities and equipment, transportation, records, forms and reports.
- Coordinates arrangement, scheduling and agenda preparation for seminars and meetings.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for personnel within USAISR and others as required.
- Coordinates video and audio teleconferencing.
- Forwards all documentation appropriately.
- Schedules events to meet the Directorates requirements.
- Assist with ordering and tracking supplies.
- Assists in submitting manuscripts, posters and abstracts to relevant journals and meetings.
- Provide coordinated support for in-processing and out-processing personnel to include escorting and orienting new personnel to local facilities and related support divisions
- Maintain updated study documents in accordance with Good Clinical Practice guidelines, including preparation of project reports and study amendments.
- Collect data using clinical skills as required, which may include operating critical care and data acquisition monitoring equipment.
- Associate degree in the field of life sciences (e.g. biology, physiology, anatomy) from an accredited college or university.
- Minimum of five (5) years' experience- Administrative Assistant.
- Clinical Research Associate (CRA) or Clinical Research Certificate (CRC).
- One year of laboratory or clinical research.
- Documented clinical sill of drawing blood.
- Documented and demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Suite
- Pay Type Salary
- San Antonio, TX, USA