Jacksonville, FL, USA Req #3608
Monday, November 29, 2021
Vista Defense Technologies (VDT) is seeking a SharePoint/Website Technician
- Active Secret Security Clearance
- Two (2) years of experience with SharePoint (2010/2013/2016) administration and development to include, using Info Path, creating workflows, components, tools and forms.
- File formats used in delivery of Web content.
- Working with Internet security principles and protocols such as Security Sockets Layer (SSL) and encryption.
- Knowledge of Internet/Intranet design principles and methodology, Active Server Pages (ASP), ASP+, standard graphics, mark-up languages, programming, visual basic scripting, .NET, Windows Visual Basic Application tool, DHTML, SQL, streaming video and scripting languages and tools.
- Graphical design, web enabled graphic creation, color palette, etc.
- Certifications and education: Current Security +CE (enrolled in CEP) Certification. Must meet at time of award all IA Training Level II requirements of the IA/Cyber Security Workforce Improvement program as outlined in DoD 8570.01-M.
- Pay Type Salary
- Jacksonville, FL, USA