Software and program designer
Goodfellow Air Force Base, TX 76905, USA Req #3997
Thursday, April 21, 2022
STS Systems Support, LLC is seeking a Software and Program Designer
- Must have a Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information (TS/SCI) clearance
- Produce Shareable Content Object Reference Model (SCORM) compliant course materials, capable of being integrated with the 17 TRG’s Learning Management System (LMS) and accessible for all applicable training networks
- work with the 313 TRS TM and TDEC to review Course Training Standards (CTSs) which document the cognitive and behavioral requirements associated with the desired training
- perform system design and prototyping activities as required to satisfy training requirements
- work with the 313 TRS TDEC to understand the training objectives, design course content and develop courseware necessary to achieve training objectives. This work will be accomplished in an AGILE development approach to include the customer in the review of system design and prototyping that may include a combination of screen capture walk-throughs, working prototype demonstrations, and courseware design reviews
- Support database design to track training events, throughput, certifications, or other information necessary within the limitations of the staff allocated to this requirement. The Contractor will also support database designs which have an impact on the training environment, such as interactive database(s) for exercises
- perform software development activities that may include advanced distributed learning (ADL) and interactive courseware (ICW) and custom software solutions to extend and focus the capabilities of COTS software. The software will be developed using an AGILE development approach providing the 313 TRS TM and TDEC early insight into the software design ensuring the desired course functionality is delivered
- perform testing of the software developed under this task, following test procedures developed to demonstrate the courseware satisfies the training objective, is reliable, and will sustain the usage anticipated in a training environment.
- prepare system documentation (installation and maintenance procedures), user manuals and tutorials necessary to guide administrators, maintainers and users in their respective roles. System documentation will undergo periodic updates to ensure the documentation is synchronized with the software/applications/databases/tools of record
- conduct training, via train-the-trainers, on-line instructional help files, and/or user manuals as appropriate
- support packaging and deployment of training modules to ensure installation, data administration, and operations and maintenance information is available upon course delivery. The Contractor will support the installation as required to ensure the courseware is available for 313 TRS usage
- provide technical support for current versions of developed training modules. support will not include support of operating systems or software applications which are commercial products under other maintenance agreements. assist the 313 TRS in working with vendors to assist in the resolution of vendor software issues items as necessary. provide real-time technical support in troubleshooting student issues during online course delivery.
- maintain and deploy any required course websites or media on both unclassified (NIPRnet) and classified (SIPRnet and JWICS) networks
- maintain a tracking mechanism for development efforts in order to sync training requirements and deliver/maintain all updates and new software created
- Pay Type Salary
This posting is inactive.
- Goodfellow Air Force Base, TX 76905, USA