Sr. Budget/Financial Analyst*
Fort Sam Houston, TX, USA Req #2779
Monday, February 8, 2021
STS Systems Support, LLC (SSS) is currently seeking a Sr. Budget/Financial Analyst to provide the following:
- Participate in the development and submission of budgetary/financial Data.
- Development of reporting requirements for the preparation, collection, justification, and submission of programming and budgetary data.
- Reviews, analyzes, edits, and consolidates program/budget submissions for assigned activities. Assures budgets are coordinated, realistic, and support long-range planning.
- Assist in budget formulation to include fund acquisition and distribution.
- Assist with tracking commitments, obligations and disbursements; identify variances against OSD benchmarks and organizational spending plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution with emphasis in finance, accounting, or statistics with a minimum of one year experience in any or all of the following: accounting operations, financial analysis; regression and/or statistical analysis.
- Be familiar with the Program Objective Memorandum (POM) process and provide adequate budgetary information when needed to support programming requests.
- Pay Type Salary
This posting is inactive.
- Fort Sam Houston, TX, USA