Real Estate Investment Specialist
SpecPro Sustainment and Environmental (SSE) is seeking a Real Estate Investment Specialist to support development of the Air Force Real Estate Program. The successful candidate will advocate for resources for real estate services programs. Proper resourcing of Air Force requirements is accomplished thru the Planning, Programming, Budget and Execution (PPBE) process. The Real Estate Investment Specialist will support all aspects of the PPBE process including tracking, analysis, and coordination of the annual PPBE process, asset management, and portfolio management of the Air Force Real Estate Services portfolio.
The successful candidate will be a critical part of the SpecPro team providing exceptional support to supplement the Air Force civilian personnel.
Responsibilities will include the following:
- Coordinate with all AF active duty, Air National Guard, AF Reserve Command and US Space Force installation POCs, requirement owners and stakeholders for approximately 2000 enterprise-wide real property grant and RPMES requirement submissions, reconciliation actions, and validation approval process.
- Requirement entry error identification for Expense Plan (ExPlan) build open season
- Emergent requirement adjudication for current Fiscal Year, coming Fiscal Year, and Program Objective Memorandum (POM) cycle, to include AFIMSC and AFCEC cross-functional coordination, contact with installation POCs, and communication/reports for leadership awareness and/or approval.
- Financial analytics support.
- Information gathering to gain requirement request details and clarity.
- Tracking of requirement validation progress to meet timelines
- Identification and analysis of requirement year-over-year trends
- Business Rules update inputs
- Resourcing strategy development
- Validation, allocation, and funds distribution report preparation and bi-monthly presentation to installations and headquarters requirement owners
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) support at PPBE related meetings, typically 1-4 per day.
- Recommend PPBE process improvements.
- Real property grants specific requirements for a portfolio of approximately 6300 active grants:
- Identification of associated Real Estate Instrument Number from FM Suite, BEAST, APSR and other data bases.
- Verification of ExPlan requirement entry match with APSR records, such as for annual cost dollar amount, RE Instr #, etc.
- Provide awareness of requirement changes from previous years ExPlan, such as related to cost, term length, overdue termination status, etc.
- Perform APSR analysis in NexGenIT and ACES-RP data base export reports for requirements validation research.
- RPMES specific requirements:
- Conduct periodic analysis and reporting for the RES business areas
- Develop/update Real Estate Services presentations as necessary
- Deliver technical presentations, perform briefings, prepare agendas, create meeting minutes, and facilitate meetings. The contractor shall develop materials for related technical topics, and shall present materials as requested to various agencies, offices or MAJCOMs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of experience in a real estate or real property
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Experience working with databases preferred.
- Possess extensive organizational skills and the ability to work independently; must have outstanding filing, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate experience with high-level correspondence/communication and understand the military/government chain of command process.
- Work well in a mixed government/contractor team environment and take direction well
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to develop presentations, briefs, and written reports
- Ability to adapt and develop innovative solutions
- Federal Planning, Programming, Budget and Execution (PPB&E) experience, in expense plan development, budgetary strategy, resourcing risk management, and data analysis
- Completion of RES AFIT WMGT 424 Real Estate Management Course
- NexGenIT and ACES-RP data base experience
- Tableau experience
- Experience in a customer service, contractor environment
- Air Force experience preferred
- An existing NAC-I clearance
The position will support a mixed government – contractor environment in San Antonio, TX and requires the ability to receive a NAC-I clearance. Remote work from locations other than San Antonio, TX may be acceptable.
- Pay Type Salary
- San Antonio, TX, USA