Employee Engagement & Development Manager
1. Analyze, build and execute an effective onboarding process to ensure an impactful candidate to new hire experience that successfully integrates the new teammate into the organization.
2. Collaborate with Recruiters, Corporate HR, CSM’s and Store Managers to ensure the program is successful.
1. Develop and maintain all training programs for all levels of the organization.
2. Oversee all training records to ensure compliance with industry and corporate training programs.
3. Collaborate with Corporate Learning & Development to execute corporate wide training initiatives which may include but not limited to, Active Shooter training, Reasonable Suspicion training, Sexual Harassment training, as well as HRIS trainings as needed.
4. Manage the LinkedIn Learning activity for Adams leadership, including the creation of learning paths and facilitation of discussions.
5. Responsible for detailed development and execution of organization wide succession planning.
6. Perform needs analysis to determine current and future skills gaps.
1. Create and implement employee appreciation and recognition programs.
2. Track hiring and turnover statistics and analyze data.
3. Continuously engage employees to further create a culture that matches the values of the
organization; these can include running focus groups, creating surveys, planning events, etc.
1. Assist Corporate HR and the Adams HR Generalist as needed
2. Assist in maximizing organizational effectiveness and workforce performance
3. Other functions as directed by the VP of Operations
1. A minimum of 3 years Retail experience, preferably in Human Resources
2. Ability to deliver and facilitate training
4. Strong desire to empower others.
Behaves in an honest, fair and ethical manner, showing consistency in words and actions. Models high ethical standards.
Builds and maintains customer satisfaction with the product and services offered by
Deals effectively with pressure. Remains optimistic and persistent, even under adversity. Maintains composure in stressful situations. Recovers quickly form setbacks.
Focuses on the wanted results and sets up processes to achieve them. Persistent to complete tasks even in the face of difficulties. Expresses personal ownership.
Ability to drive long distances that could reach up to 6 hours.
- Pay Type Salary
- Adams Hometown Markets - ODC, 275 Schoolhouse Road, Cheshire, Connecticut, United States of America