Front Office Manager
Cibola Vista Resort and Spa is seeking a Front Office Manager.
Location: 27501 North Lake Pleasant Parkway; Peoria, AZ 85383
Check out the Resort Here:Cibola Vista Resort
Apply today! #PowerOfVacation
BENEFITS YOU’LL ENJOY:
- 23 Paid Days off per Year!
- 401K Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 6 weeks - Paid Parental Leave
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Internal growth and career pathing
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safe and fun work environment
- Employee discounts including childcare, hotels and more
- Ensure that the guests are being escorted properly and that they have been directed to the requested rooms after proper completion of the check-in procedures.
- Responsible for taking care of the guests and providing them with the best hotel amenities and facilities to ensure that they remain content and satisfied.
- Manage and adjust the labor and staff requirements so that all the daily activities are executed in an appropriate manner. Keep tabs on the availability of the staff members, especially during the peak season and make subsequent arrangements for hiring the new staff members and training them according to the requirements.
- Oversee and assist the staff members in providing better customer service and to resolve the customer complaints as well as attend to their special requests.
- Keep a track of the inventory supplies and make requisitions according to the requirements, to keep updated reports on the relevant data so that it can be presented during the meetings or whenever requested.
- Monitor statistics related to room occupancy and their rates, ensures that all the activities are carried out within the given budget standards.
- Associate degree required or two-year technical certificate.
- 4 years minimum in hotel or resort experience, required. Timeshare industry experience preferred. Combination of education and experience considered.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule
- Must have hotel operation experience and be knowledgeable about yield rate management.
- Must be familiar with the daily operations of the front office, including room reservations.
- Outgoing personality and excellent service orientation
- Ability to effectively lead a team of 5 or more associates.
At Bluegreen Vacations, the health, safety and wellbeing of our associates, owners and guests are a top priority. We promote fresh air and good hygiene, take great care to properly clean and sanitize our facilities, and offer associate benefits such as paid vacation and sick time, and paid time off to get your COVID-19 vaccine. We are all in this together!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check, safety sensitive and driving positions will require drug screening. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Hospitality (Food Service & Lodging)
- Job Function Bonus and Merit
- Pay Type Salary
- Peoria, AZ, USA