Guest Services Associate - Shore Crest
The Shore Crest Vacation Villas I & II Resort, located in North Myrtle Beach, SC, is seeking a Front Desk Associate. Hiring Immediately, apply today!
Compensation: Starting at $15.00 an hour, Dependent upon experience
Schedule: Full-Time; Flexible shifts, including weekends
Location: 4709 S. Ocean Blvd. North Myrtle Beach, SC 29582
Be part of a team committed to creating lasting vacation memories!
BENEFITS YOU’LL ENJOY:
- 4 weeks of Paid-Time Off
- 401K Match
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Access to various employee discounts including hotels, car rentals, restaurants, amusement parks and much more!
- Internal growth and career incentives
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Safe and stable work environment!
As a Front Desk Associate, you are what makes the guest’s experience one that is filled with surprise and delight, by serving as our guests’ first point of contact and manage all aspects of their accommodation. You will be responsible for providing excellent customer service by greeting, managing reservations, registering, providing room details and checking out of the Resort in a continuing effort to deliver an outstanding guest experience.
- Prior guest service or front desk in a hotel or resort experience preferred
- You have an outgoing personality and excellent service orientation
- You can prioritize your work, mange your time and can work quickly without compromising quality.
- You have basic computer skills.
At Bluegreen Vacations, the health, safety and wellbeing of our associates, owners and guests are a top priority. We promote fresh air and good hygiene, take great care to properly clean and sanitize our facilities, and offer associate benefits such as paid vacation and sick time, and paid time off to get your COVID-19 vaccine. We are all in this together!
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool. We are a drug-free workplace, and if offered employment, candidate must be willing to submit to a background check, safety sensitive and driving positions will require drug screening. EOE/DFW
- Job Family Hospitality (Food Service & Lodging)
- Job Function Merit Only
- Pay Type Hourly
- North Myrtle Beach, SC, USA