Human Resources Representative
Provides generalist support in all aspects human resources functions, specializing in the areas of recruiting and payroll administration. Reviews and analyzes the effectiveness of current programs; recommends improvements to the policies and procedures related to assigned human resource functions. Responsible for providing quality service to all internal and external clients.
Reports to: HR Manager
Contacts: Frequent contact with Bellco managers and employees and the public.
Education: Degree in related field or equivalent experience. HR certification (PHR, SHRM-CP, etc) preferred.
Experience: 2-3 years human resources experience required, preferably in a high-volume environment within the last 5 years
Strong administrative experience required.
1-2 years payroll administration required.
Experience with Excel required.
Experience with HRIS required.
SKILLS: Very strong customer service orientation
Strong administrative and organizational skills
Strong analytical skills
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Superior PC skills, i.e. Windows, Excel, HRIS
Ability to tactfully question, answer or actively listen to applicants/employees to determine specific needs.
Bilingual in Spanish preferred.
EQUIPMENT: General office equipment.
- Consistently suggests ways to improve the member/customer experience through improved processes and technology.
- Owns the recruitment process and works with hiring managers for the timely selection of well-qualified employees.
- Completes background/reference check process and pre-employment testing.
- This includes, but is not limited to, ensuring accurate timesheets, submission of payroll data, entering garnishments correctly, adhering to tax laws, etc.
- Accurately completes payroll reports for various departments and disseminates information in a timely manner while ensuring confidentiality.
- Maintains employee records, ensuring completion and accuracy of details.
- Maintain systems related to job functions. Generates monthly and special reports.
- Manages unemployment claims process.
- Manages process for employee verification of employment.
- Performs administrative tasks as they relate to the HR department.
- Acts as liaison with other departments promoting HR professionalism and confidentiality.
- This role requires 40-45 hours per week.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
May include occasional visits to branches
- Pay Type Salary
- Min Hiring Rate $60,000.00
- Max Hiring Rate $80,000.00
- Bellco Corporate Offices, 7600 E Orchard Rd, Greenwood Village, Colorado, United States of America