Pool Attendant - Recreation and Rehab
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Fosters a positive, active and collaborative relationship with residents, communities and associated agencies.
- Enforces and adheres to company policies, rules and regulations.
- Works patiently, professionally and cooperatively with residents and staff.
- Monitors residents and guests at pool and pool area.
- Enforces pool use rules and regulations.
- Reports needed repairs to management.
- Cleans pool, filters, deck and furnishings.
- Tests and records water results.
- Treats water with pool chemicals.
- Special projects as assigned by Pool Attendant Supervisor or Property Manager.
- Preserves and respects the confidentiality of resident information.
Education: High School Diploma candidate or G.E.D.
Experience: One year’s experience preferred.
Qualifications and Skills: Current Lifeguard Training, First Aid and CPR certifications. Minimum age requirement is 18. Fluent in English. Bilingual capabilities may be required depending on site. Good interpersonal skills. Patient, pleasant and professional demeanor. Ability to make sound decisions in a rational manner. Ability to recognize imminent problems or danger to residents. Ability to handle emergency situations and pressure due to complexity and time sensitivity. Ability to be an active team member within the company. Preserves and respects resident and applicant confidentiality.
Physical Capabilities: Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Beacon Communities LLC seeks a diverse pool of candidates. We are committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or other protected class.
Beacon is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Job Family Recreation and Rehab
- Pay Type Hourly
- Required Education High School
- Greenfield, MA 01301, USA