Clinician - Boston Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic (CCBHC) BONUS $3,000
Bonus: $3,000, $1,500 at 3 months, $1,500 at 6 months
Mission Statement: Bay Cove Human Services partners with people to overcome challenges and realize personal potential.
The Boston CCBHC Clinician will provide short term outpatient therapy services to individuals participating in the Boston CCBHC, a network of behavioral health providers serving individuals of all ages in the city of Boston. In combination with our designated collaborating organizations (DCOs), the CCBHC network will address complex mental health, substance use and physical health needs of individuals who may not otherwise receive comprehensive and integrated service due to disparities in the healthcare system and limited availability of services. This position contributes to Bay Coves mission by its participation in a program taking a recovery oriented approach to providing access to services that address the needs of community members most impacted by deleterious social determinants of health. This is an exempt position.
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
Essential Functions of the Position:
- Provide outpatient therapy services to individuals participating in the Boston CCBHC.
- Maintain updated clinical records of individual or group clients as specified by the policies and procedures of the CCBHC
- Coordinate treatment with other involved parties as appropriate, i.e. other psychiatric and/or medical treaters (PCP), other service providers, significant client supports, etc.
- Be a participating member of the interdisciplinary Patient Centered Clinical Care Team and provide support to both participants and to the care team in helping to facilitate and empower patients to engage in improving their well being
- Completes required training designated on orientation checklist within 6 months of hire (i.e. trauma informed care, motivational interviewing, cultural competence)
- Assist the Boston CCBHC Boston Medical Center based evaluator and research team in the collection of required data for submission to SAMHSA
- Ensure patients receive compassionate and trauma-informed clinical treatment with the scope of practice regulations governing certified community behavioral health clinics
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the supervisor
Requirements for the Position:
- Currently licensed in the State of Massachusetts as a LICSW, LCSW, or LMHC
- At least two years of experience providing services to adults with mental health challenges.
- Experience in working with the target population of the Boston CCBHC, low income, uninsured and uninsured adults with serious mental health challenges and/or substance use disorders and children and adolescents with serious emotional disturbances
- Solid understanding of clinical and recovery principles.
- Professional writing and oral communications skills.
- High degree of personal organization, attention to detail, and time management skills.
- Proficiency in word processing and other computer functions using Windows, Word, and Google Email and Apps.
- Use of personal cellular telephone for work communication.
- Bilingual candidates encouraged to apply, pay differential offered for candidates with fluency in certain essential languages.
- A COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement of the position. One COVID-19 shot is acceptable, contingent on the individual receiving the second shot within the allotted time frame.
- Utilizes a flexible and responsible work style that meets evolving needs of the agency.
- Works with integrity and respects the dignity and value of all individuals.
- Exhibits mission through job knowledge, pride in work role, and advocacy.
- Promotes diversity and inclusion of all individuals.
- Works in a collaborative, compassionate manner with stakeholder/ partners
- Pay Type Salary
- Boston, MA, USA