LPN - Per Diem - Cape Cod CCS - Bonus up to $3,000
Hyannis, Barnstable, MA 02601, USA Req #401
Sunday, July 24, 2022
Bay Cove Human Services has been recognized by the Boston Globe as one of the Top Places to Work in 2021. This is the sixth year that Bay Cove has been acknowledged for this distinction.
Bonus - $750 for every 200 hours worked, up to a total of $3,000
- Provide and evaluate direct nursing care for patients under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Assist the registered nurse in performing specialized procedures.
- Participate in educational programs for personnel.
- Observe, record and report to the immediate supervisor on general physical and mental condition of the patient.
- Promote and participate in education and rehabilitation.
- Administer prescribed medication and treatments ordered by the attending physician under the direction of a Registered Nurse.
- Prepare clinical and progress notes which include observations, response to treatment, services provided, teaching activities performed, change in patient status and indication of progress.
- Assist the patient in learning appropriate self care techniques.
- Coordinate care with other staff assigned to the patient.
- Comply with agency policies and procedures.
- Family consultation and communication with other professionals and skilled service providers.
- Assist as necessary in the delivery of other required program services.
- Must have a current valid license to practice as a licensed practical nurse in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
- Must have physical exam within the last 12 months, TB screening bi-annually and CPR certification and Basic First Aid.
- A COVID-19 vaccination is a requirement of the position. One COVID-19 shot is acceptable, contingent on the individual receiving the second shot within the allotted time frame.
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hyannis, Barnstable, MA 02601, USA