Audiovisual Installation Technician II
At AVI, we live and breathe technology. It’s just part of our DNA. We’re deeply passionate about designing and integrating the latest technology for our customers. We cross the entire spectrum of business, government, healthcare, education and entertainment and we’re currently seeking an Audio Visual Installation Technician to join our team.
What You Will Be Doing
You would support AVI Systems’ clients directly by working with our team on the Installation of their Audiovisual equipment. These are normally large/complex systems being installed into the corporate environment.
What You Bring to Assure Success:
- Previous experience in the service or installation of audio, video, and/or audiovisual, presentation systems and IT/Networks
- Ability to work independently, be self-directed and make sound decisions based on customer satisfaction
- Communication and customer relation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to customer sites
- InfoComm CTS Certification preferred. Any other relevant manufacturer certifications are a plus.
Why Should You Apply?
Our customers consider us an active partner in their planning and strategy, as we are on the cutting edge of where the market is headed. We are able to attract and retain the best talent by leveraging our employee-owned (ESOP) environment as co-owners. If you want to participate in a company as a co-owner (AVI is 100% employee-owned!), join a team that lives and breathes by its values, and take on a new challenge in an ever-changing market, then apply now!
AVI is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
- Job Family Technician
- Pay Type Hourly
- Madison, WI, USA