Aquatic Center Special Events - Admission Staff
The Aquatic Center's purpose is to provide high quality boating and safety programs through education, recreation and competition; and to bring regional and national recognition to Associated Students Inc., and Sacramento State, increasing the value of the students degree.
The Sacramento State Aquatic Center is a proud program of Associated Students, Inc. The Aquatic Center is a National Boating Instruction Safety Center located on beautiful Lake Natoma. The Aquatic Center offers a variety of classes, camps, facility reservations, team building, youth groups and equipment rentals. We are open to the general public.
The Aquatic Center offers the following activities: Sailing, Windsurfing, Standup Paddling, Kayaking, Canoeing, Outrigger Canoeing, Rowing, Water Skiing, Wakeboarding, and Jet Skiing.
The Special Event Admissions Staff shall be assigned in any or all of the following areas: Aquatic Center front gate, admissions, control commission, parking,) event set-up and/or clean up. The Special Event Admissions Staff must be able to work safely in a variety of weather conditions and be prepared for both heat and cold.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Under the front gate responsibility you will be directing traffic and controlling accesses to the appropriate parking lots.
• Parking responsibilities can include directing visitor to appropriate parking spaces, assist persons with disabilities, direct and communicate to overflow parking.
• Admissions duties will include handling cash, accurately and efficiently under the direction of the ASI business office supervisors.
• Know rules and regulations of the Aquatic Center and State Parks.
• Assist with set-up and clean-up for a variety of special events.
• Other duties may be assigned.
All Aquatic Center Staff must sign a Code of Conduct and Dress Code Agreement
“you’ll enjoy the experience” #LakeLife
A background check (including a criminal records check) must be completed satisfactorily after the candidate is offered a position with Associated Students, Inc. Failure to satisfactorily complete the background check may affect the application status of applicants or continued employment of current
Associated Students, Inc. employees who apply for the position.
Associated Students is a nonprofit corporation and an auxiliary organization of California State University, Sacramento providing a wide range of programs and services to the students of CSUS. Therefore, ASI employees are not state employees. www.asi.csus.edu
Associated Student Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime
Statistics Act Statement
compliance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and
Campus Crime Statistics Act, California State University, Sacramento has made
crime statistics available on-line at www.csus.edu/police/cleryact.htm
- Pay Type Hourly
- Hiring Rate $15.25
- Job Start Date Monday, April 4, 2022
- 1901 Hazel Ave, Gold River, CA 95670, USA