Maintenance and Delivery Specialist (Mountain Home AFB, Idaho)
This job opportunity is contingent on contract award.
We are looking to fill three (3) part-time Maintenance and Delivery Specialist positions. Guaranteed 16 hours per week with potential for additional hours based on workload. A successful candidate would have at least one (1) year of warehouse experience, at least one (1) year of appliance repair and maintenance experience, holds a valid DL and is able to work a flexible weekly work schedule. Our vision is to help our people and businesses thrive, which includes supporting our employees, both personally and professionally, creating opportunities to advance their career. Along with a competitive salary, you will become part of the ASCI family and play a direct in the continued success of our company, the customer and your local community.
Minimum Qualifications: These are the minimum qualifications to be considered for this position.
- 1 or more years of appliance repair and maintenance experience
- 1 or more years of warehousing experience
- Ability to successfully pass a background check
- Valid DL with a clean driving record
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work in a safe manner and correct unsafe acts and conditions.
- Develop quality Activity Hazard Analysis (AHA) for non-routine work being performed.
- Read and/or follow oral instructions to identify materials or containers to be moved.
- Load/unload containers, lift materials, and identify, label, count, receive, and issue materials containers.
- Perform equipment maintenance checks.
- Assist internal and external customers in a professional manner.
- Execute various warehouse transactions electronically.
- Operate small hand tools.
- Maintain high level of accuracy when handling materials.
- Maintain good housekeeping standards with focus on bin maintenance and the care and custody of materials.
- Adhere to all safety and operations related procedures at all times.
- Search for items by description and/or part number.
- Generate Issue tickets based on priority/need
- Accurately identify and receive materials into the warehouse.
- Delivery of furniture
- Loading and unloading of furniture
- Installation of appliances
- Assemble and disassemble furniture items
- Appliances installed and tested according to the manufacturer’s instruction manual
- Ensuring all components, parts, and accessories (i.e. vent hoses, fill pipes, shelves, rails, legs etc.) are present, assembled, and delivered.
- Provide all necessary protection to items during transit and storage
- Respond to routine service calls within three (3) business days
- Complete same day emergency service calls
- Repair and maintain appliances
- Obtain estimates for replacement parts
- Accept, schedule and complete deliveries
- Inspect and document received property
- Maintain and track factory purchase warranties
- Track appliance recalls
Non-Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Other duties as assigned
- Mountain Home, ID 83647, USA