This job opportunity is contingent on contract award.
Do you have both warehousing and supervisory experience and want to become part of a growing team? We are seeking a warehouse supervisor to oversee a warehouse and its crew of three. This opportunity is located in Mountain Home AFB, Idaho. Our company has a proven track record of supporting our employees, both personally and professionally, creating opportunities to advance their career. Along with a competitive salary, you will become part of the ASCI family and play a direct role the continued success of the company.
Minimum Qualifications: These are the minimum qualifications to be considered for this position.
- At least three (3) years of warehousing experience
- A minimum of one (1) year in a supervisory position
- Ability to successfully pass a background check
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving history
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain continuity between support operations and corporate offices
- Establish procedures and processes for warehouse operations
- Maintain detailed work assignment records
- Manage subcontracts needed to perform work
- Develop quality Activity Hazard Analysis (AHA) for non-routine work being performed.
- Perform equipment maintenance checks.
- Assist internal and external customers in a professional manner.
- Execute various warehouse transactions electronically.
- Maintain warehouse good housekeeping standards
- Adhere to all safety and operations related procedures at all times.
- Search for items by description and/or part number.
- Obtain estimates for replacement parts
- Maintain and track factory purchase warranties, recalls
- Work in a safe manner and correct unsafe acts and conditions with a mindset to eliminating all defects and hazards.
- Maintain collaborative team environment and consistently model the desired behaviors of safety, respect, performance and professionalism.
- Ensure team is appropriately trained in all aspects of safety and job requirements.
- Maintain effective and fit-for-purpose communications with staff, management and the customer base. Proactively address and mitigate issues and concerns.
- Deliver effective supervision and coaching to team on consistent basis to ensure job performance expectations are set, monitored and course corrected as required.
- Deliver high level of customer service and overall customer satisfaction by ensuring full and complete delivery of customer material in accordance with client and government regulations.
- Execute supervisory duties by determining day-to-day work priorities and efficiently assigning. Ensure that supervised staff, are trained, monitored and motivated to achieve high levels of safety, customer service, and operating integrity.
- Ensure procedures supporting warehouse functions remain current and team is current on training, and that work is conducted in full compliance with policies and standards.
- Write and present individual performance evaluations on established schedule.
- Ensure staff satisfies pre-hire, positional and post-accident training requirements.
- Ensure assigned facilities and equipment is maintained and tracked. Ensure required Preventative Maintenance (PM’s) are completed on schedule and documented.
- Maintain a solid working knowledge on all activities supervised.
Non-Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Other duties as assigned
- Boise, ID, USA
- Mountain Home, ID 83647, USA
- Twin Falls, ID, USA