Sales & Marketing Associate
The Sales & Marketing Associate is responsible for supporting the commercial team (Product Marking, Sales Training & Corporate Accounts) to enhance the customer interface and experience with AngioDynamics through different commercial activities of a product segment, which includes product inventory and support, marketing initiatives, sales training and developing tools to aid in the sell-in activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete and/or update GPO/IDN RFP Cross References with appropriate ANGO product to support submissions of new contract opportunities (US & Canada)
- Work with GPO/IDN to ensure notification of SKU changes (edits/additions/deletions) including People Soft, Lawson Number, etc.
- Act as secondary contact for GPO/IDN to respective Corporate Account Managers to resolve smaller IDN LOC requests, messaging, inventory/order status, etc.
- Assist with new customer account set up. Liaison with customer and ANGO (AP, Customer Service, Contracts, etc.)
- Assists the Product Managers with developing, getting approval and maintain sales tools such as PowerPoints, pitch book article updates success stories, tips, and selling against competitors
- Act as primary contact for Field Sales and Customer inquiries on backorder situations, as identified by the business, that provide support in identifying substitute options and their differences
- Develop and establish a network of key customer contacts with priority and other customers, as identified by Sales and/or Product Management
- Executes logistics of Sales Training Classes and
- Update and maintain a Salesforce Roster for VA and distribute to the commercial team
- Maintain and update Sales Training modules and tools, as needed
- Assist the Sales Management team with the onboarding and off-boarding of Territory Managers, including checklists, product binders, etc.
- Create and submit purchase orders in support of CAM and Product Marketing team initiatives
- Support Product Manager and CAM in preparation and execution of Sales, Tradeshow and Customer Meetings
- Maintain professional technical knowledge by attending education workshops; reviewing publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies
- Identify and communicate product and market opportunities to Product Management and Sales from customer interactions and discussion
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Manages in order to ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory/legal requirements
Quality Systems Duties and Responsibilities
- Individual Contributor - Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
Education and Experience
- Bachelor Level of Degree in the Marketing or related field of study
- 1 year of demonstrated experience in medical device marketing, sales or training
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter able to work well within the group environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit and be able to excel in a team environment
- Must be comfortable challenging current thinking and be flexible to adapt to changing regulations, business needs and priorities
- Proficient in the following computer software applications
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communication both internally and externally.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance. instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job:
- Work safely and follow all OSHA regulations and company safety policies and procedures.
- For all on-the-job injuries or accidents, must notify manager/supervisor immediately.
- Exposure to standard office environment
- Ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 15 lbs.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to regularly sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Job Family 2.0 Administrative Professionals
- Job Function Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- Latham, NY 12110, USA