Senior Product Manager - Thrombus Management
JOIN A TEAM COMMITTED TO IMPROVING PATIENT CARE
It takes a team of talented people to become one of the world’s leading providers of innovative medical devices.
AngioDynamics is dedicated to improving patient outcomes by focusing on the development of disruptive and differentiated technologies that address unmet patient needs and supporting professional healthcare providers around the world in the delivery of high-quality patient care.
We accomplish this through:
- A Commitment to the Highest Standards of Quality
- Relentless Innovation
- Operational Excellence
Our employees receive the highest level of training and endeavor to be the best and the brightest in the medical device industry.
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefit plan that supports the overall health and wellness needs of our employees and their families.
JOB SUMMARY – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Develops markets by identifying potential products, working out specifications and timetables with Product Development, initiating test markets, and developing marketing and pricing strategies. Product portfolio includes: AngioVac, AlphaVac, Unifuse and Unifuse+.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Determines customers’ needs and desires and product pricing by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Identifies and prioritizes new product opportunities.Represents Voice of Customer in defining customer requirements for the product development team.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present product lines by appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging change.
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitor’s products.
- Provides source data for product line communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Obtains market share by analyzing correct market and sales data.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field sales people and evaluating sales call results.
- Provides information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses, and answering questions and requests.
- Facilitates inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting forecasts for operations.
- Works with sales management to formulate product sales and marketing strategies.
- Determines product pricing by utilizing market research data, reviewing production and sales costs, anticipating volume, and costing special and customized orders.
- May manage a direct report (Associate Product Manager/Product Manager)
- When appropriate, will get involved with the business development process with emphasis on themodeling, due diligence and launch components.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Manages in order to ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory/legal requirements
QUALITY SYSTEMS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Establish and support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports the Quality Policy, Quality System and the appropriate regulations for the area they support.Ensure all employees are trained to do their work and their training is documented
QUALIFICATIONS–The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s Level of Degree in the Marketing field of study
- Equivalent work related experience acceptable in lieu of degree: No
- 6 years of demonstrated experience in marketing/sales in medical related field
- Demonstrated organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Self-starter able to work well within the group environment. Must have an entrepreneurial spirit and be able to excel in a team environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, demanding environment
- Proficient in the following computer software applications: Microsoft Office
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communication both internally and externally. The ability to present effectively in front of large groups is essential
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job:
- Work safely and follow all OSHA regulations and company safety policies and procedures.
- For all on-the-job injuries or accidents, must notify manager/supervisor immediately.
- Ability to regularly sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- This position requires some International and Domestic travel up to 20% of the time
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
AngioDynamics does not accept resumes or candidate submissions from third-party recruiters and/or vendors who are not expressly under current written contract.
- Job Family 2.0 Administrative Professionals
- Job Function Marketing
- Pay Type Salary
- Latham, NY 12110, USA
- Marlborough, MA, USA