Territory Manager- Vascular Access (Western Canada)
Vancouver, BC, Canada Req #10464
Tuesday, May 10, 2022
Responsible for sales promotion and service of all Company products within assigned geographic territory.
- Develop and maintain key physician and hospital contacts to achieve corporate objectives while servicing the customer to meet their needs.
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed individual sales goals assigned by Regional Management using persuasive communication and effective selling skills.
- Keep up-to-date on all product, clinical and procedural knowledge as it relates to the products being sold within a specific territory.
- Effectively manage assigned territory through sales activities such as territory analysis, prospects, growing and maintaining existing accounts, and trials/evaluations.
- Maintain business climate awareness and industry knowledge in order to implement successful sales strategies.
- Develop quarterly business plans with identified key account targets for each main product category.
- Ensure a superior customer service orientation with each account.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times both externally with customers and internally with Company employees.
- Keep management and sales personnel aware of any selling tips, success stories and suggestions that may help the sales organization.
- Provide ongoing information to Sales Management and Marketing on all competitive activities and product introductions or evaluations through the respective geographic boundaries.
- Report all weekly sales activities via call reports to Regional Business Manager and home office.
- Submit weekly expense report when necessary and adheres to expense policy and procedures.
- Maintain specific account knowledge within assigned territory such as: key decision makers in each department, department hierarchy, products used and how they are used, company products and competitor’s products, and hospital programs.
- Consistently communicate new product ideas and potential improvements to sales and marketing management.
- May help introduce new product prototypes to various centers of influence and follows up these introductions when asked by the Marketing Department.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Level of Degree in the Business, Marketing or related field of study
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in sales, medical device strongly preferred
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proficient in the following computer software applications: Microsoft office
- Proven track record of sales success
- Must be self-motivated
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communicate both internally and externally.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance, instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Travel 75%
- Manages in order to ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory/legal requirements
QUALITY SYSTEMS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Individual Contributor - Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
- Job Family 4.0 Sales Workers
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Travel Required Yes
- Travel % 75
- Required Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Vancouver, BC, Canada