Customer Service Manager
JOIN A TEAM COMMITTED TO IMPROVING PATIENT CARE
It takes a team of talented people to become one of the world’s leading providers of innovative medical devices.
AngioDynamics is dedicated to improving patient outcomes by focusing on the development of disruptive and differentiated technologies that address unmet patient needs and supporting professional healthcare providers around the world in the delivery of high-quality patient care.
We accomplish this through:
- A Commitment to the Highest Standards of Quality
- Relentless Innovation
- Operational Excellence
Our employees receive the highest level of training and endeavor to be the best and the brightest in the medical device industry.
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefit plan that supports the overall health and wellness needs of our employees and their families.
JOB SUMMARY – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
This position is primarily responsible for the overall management and daily operations of the Global customer service order fulfillment execution, as well as supporting Commercial Operations customer master responsibilities and departmental project based initiatives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Play a role in strategic decision-making and developing the mission for the department.
- Create and delegate project assignments to the team, as deemed necessary to support the business goals.
- Superuser for Order Management EBS network.
- Monitor call volume and staffing to ensure key performance indicators are being met.
- Serve as point of escalation for difficult or high risk calls and emails.
- Respond to incoming calls/emails/voicemails as needed to cover periods of high call volume.
- Manage inbound email process to ensure consistent communication and response times.
- Work collaboratively with the business areas, with emphasis on Operations and Marketing to coordinate order fulfillment execution.
- Must maintain accurate employee time records, performance appraisals and other employment records.
- Maintain composure and demonstrate leadership for the team members, working through change positively.
- Train, mentor, coach and motivate direct report(s); in addition, ensuring all training requirements are met and filed within our Document Control System.
- Participate in strategy-setting for our Commercial Operations Department, identifying business needs, development, and work to support the strategy.
- Support and build efficient work methods and demonstrate exceptional customer service skills to internal and external customers, ensuring team maintains this at all times.
- Maintain clean customer master profiles; ensuring all the required information is accurate, current and within our Standard Operating procedures.
- May perform other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: Yes
- Manages in order to ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory/legal requirements
QUALITY SYSTEMS DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Establish and support a work environment of continuous improvement that supports the Quality Policy, Quality System and the appropriate regulations for the area they support. Ensure all employees are trained to do their work and their training is documented
QUALIFICATIONS –The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's Level of Degree in the Business, Communications, Marketing or related field of study
- Equivalent work related experience acceptable in lieu of degree: No
- 5 years of demonstrated experience in customer service, with at least 1 year of experience demonstrating leadership by managing workload and output of team members, leading through change.
- No Certifications Required
- Any preferred education, experience or certifications: Thorough, in depth ERP integration experience with 5 years in commercial operations preferred.
- Ability to set and manage priorities and plan and independently, execute tasks in a structured manner.
- Self-motivated, positive can do attitude, excellent follow-through skills.
- Experience in the following computer software applications: Microsoft Office
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communication both internally and externally.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job:
- Work safely and follow all OSHA regulations and company safety policies and procedures.
- For all on-the-job injuries or accidents, must notify manager/supervisor immediately.
- standard office environment
- Ability to lift up to 15lbs.frequently and 50lbs occasionally.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- This position requires some travel up to 0% of the time
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
AngioDynamics does not accept resumes or candidate submissions from third-party recruiters and/or vendors who are not expressly under current written contract.
- Job Family 1.2 Managers
- Job Function Customer Service
- Pay Type Salary
- Glens Falls, NY, USA