Clinical Specialist - Restorative Flow Therapies, Arterial - Northern Los Angeles
JOIN A TEAM COMMITTED TO IMPROVING PATIENT CARE
It takes a team of talented people to become one of the world’s leading providers of innovative medical devices.
AngioDynamics is dedicated to improving patient outcomes by focusing on the development of disruptive and differentiated technologies that address unmet patient needs and supporting professional healthcare providers around the world in the delivery of high-quality patient care.
We accomplish this through:
- A Commitment to the Highest Standards of Quality
- Relentless Innovation
- Operational Excellence
Our employees receive the highest level of training and endeavor to be the best and the brightest in the medical device industry.
We are pleased to offer a comprehensive benefit plan that supports the overall health and wellness needs of our employees and their families.
The key responsibility of this position is to promote AngioDynamics’ products through the education of current and potential customers, providing them with clinical education and technical support in an effort to provide world class service to our customers. This position will encompass case coverage, follow-up, support, troubleshooting, customer service and education for AngioDynamics’ products.
- Maintains current knowledge about assigned products and services as well as competitive products and disease states.
- Attends internal/external education meetings and reads appropriate professional journals to maintain and enhance skills and clinical competency.
- Provides availability for assignments providing clinical support and training for AngioDynamics’ products.
- Stays current on the latest clinical data relating to all of AngioDynamics’ products.
- Educates the Sales Team on all of the current clinical data and new developments regarding AngioDynamics’ products, including how these developments can provide clinical benefits and patient safety.
- Shows clinical differences and patient outcomes between AngioDynamics’ products and competitive products.
- Educates and trains physicians, hospital personnel and office staff on technical matters relating to products and therapies. This is achieved by coordinating: one on one sessions, in-service education programs, seminars and/or outside symposiums.
- In certain instances this person may be engaged in basic market development activities depending upon the needs of the assigned geography.
- This is a field position and will require 85% travel.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- The above is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of responsibilities. Other activities may be assigned as required by management.
- 5 years of clinical experience in interventional radiology, cardiology, or surgery
- Effective communication skills, including ability to interact with medical staff, Sales, Marketing and Global Franchise Leaders.
- Effective teaching skills with ability to translate complex instructions clearly
- Ability to work with precision, accuracy and high attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written presentation skills
- Ability to analyze and recommend changes to training documents
- Ability to construct an effective training program
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- RT, RN, PA, CCP, RA, ARNP or similar clinical credentialing required
- BS in clinical field preferred
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant.
AngioDynamics does not accept resumes or candidate submissions from third-party recruiters and/or vendors who are not expressly under current written contract.
- Job Family 2.1 Technical Professionals
- Job Function Training & Education
- Pay Type Salary
- Los Angeles, CA, USA