Territory Manager - France
JOB SUMMARY – To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Responsible for sales promotion and selling of assigned products within geographic boundaries of assigned territory. Develops and maintains key physician and hospital contacts to achieve corporate objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain key physician and hospital contacts to achieve corporate objectives while servicing the customer to meet their needs.
- Consistently achieve and/or exceed individual sales goals assigned by Regional Management using persuasive communication and effective selling skills.
- Keep up-to-date on all product, clinical and procedural knowledge as it relates to the products being sold within a specific territory.
- Effectively manage assigned territory through sales activities such as territory analysis, prospects, growing and maintaining existing accounts.
- Maintain business climate awareness and industry knowledge in order to implement successful sales strategies.
- Develop quarterly business plans with identified key account targets for each main product category.
- Ensure a superior customer service orientation with each account.
- Maintain the highest level of professionalism at all times both externally with customers and internally with Company employees.
- Keep management and sales personnel aware of any selling tips, success stories and suggestions that may help the sales organization.
- Provide ongoing information to Sales Management and Marketing on all competitive activities and product introductions or evaluations through the respective geographic boundaries.
- Report all weekly sales activities via call reports to Regional Business Manager and home office.
- Submit weekly expense report when necessary and adheres to expense policy and procedures.
- Maintain specific account knowledge within assigned territory such as: key decision makers in each department, department hierarchy, products used and how they are used, company products and competitor’s products, and hospital programs.
- Consistently communicate new product ideas and potential improvements to sales and marketing management.
- May help introduce new product prototypes to various centers of influence and follows up these introductions when asked by the Marketing Department.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- May perform other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- BA life sciences, business, or marketing field of study
- Equivalent work related experience acceptable in lieu of degree: No
- 3 to 5 medical device sales
- No Certifications Required
- Experience in a sales driven organisation with new business experience
- Displays a consistent and positive attitude
- Strong organizational and business planning skills.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude toward team work/Management
- Takes responsibility for personal and professional development
- Strong clinical knowledge
- Dynamic individual who wants to play a vital role in the development of the business with their given territory.
- Proficient in the following computer software applications: Microsoft Office
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to effectively communication both internally and externally.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance. instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Job Function Sales
- Pay Type Salary
- Paris, France