Bilingual CCR - French
The Bilingual Customer Care Representative position provides professional, quality, and "best in class" service (and sales support) for existing or prospective customers by using a consultative approach that reflects the culture and philosophies of Alta and our clients. This position will involve work activities in many capacities including, but not limited to: inbound and/or outbound phone calls, email, chat, letter, fax, mail and sample fulfillment, data entry, surveys, validation of orders, and social media. Additional duties may include updating reports, assist in the final testing of new surveys and processes, and some data analysis. This role is responsible to facilitate, analyze and resolve any customer issues, provide product support and/or investigate questions or follow up to resolve those concerns in an accurate and timely manner to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Serves as a company ambassador by delivering a high level of professionalism and quality through the delivery of exceptional customer service and support by utilizing strong verbal and written communication skills and effective telephone techniques.
- Troubleshoots and problem solves customer's issues or concerns by providing solutions, recommendations, replacements, gathering of sensitive information, and/or detailed product information with a sense of urgency while using a positive and empathic approach at all times.
- Completes, maintains, and processes pertinent paperwork and records with a high attention to detail to ensure accurate data is entered in CRM, client systems, and other technology as needed. Additional duties may include balancing of orders, updating reports, assist in the final testing of new surveys, and some data analysis.
- May identify potential sales opportunities with customers regarding their product needs, or up selling related products.
- May translate and interpret foreign language(s) into English, and vice versa.
- Completes daily tasks within pre-established timelines by appropriately prioritizing multiple tasks within or across projects or cross functional teams with minimal direction from management.
- Meets all identified team and client performance metrics, goals and deadlines in a fast paced, ever changing, high performing team based environment. Provides back up support to other teams as needed.
- Takes the initiative to obtain and consistently upgrade product knowledge.
- Builds relationships and works closely with client, Alta co-workers, and all levels of the organization in a positive manner to supply necessary updates and reporting as needed.
- Recommends improvements to management in service, product, procedures, and/or packaging to support operational excellence or to prevent future issues of a similar nature.
- Report any training needs or system error/discrepancies to the supervisor.
- Complete other tasks as deemed appropriate by supervisor.
Regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon schedule of availability are conditions of employment and essential function of this position.
Although this position will not have responsibility for direct reports, the position requires active leadership in the way of supporting strategic initiatives as well as active personal development and application of the Six Sigma methodologies.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Displays a high level of confidence, enthusiasm and a positive attitude with the desire to succeed and exceed customer expectations. Has a passion to serve others.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to establish rapport, builds relationships and loyalty with external and internal customers and coworkers, and remains tactful when communicating negative information.
- Demonstrate an ability to display patience, empathy, and strong listening skills while ensuring customer needs are fulfilled in a timely and satisfactory fashion.
- Demonstrate an ability to maintain composure while diffusing and professionally negotiating a high-tension situation on a routine basis. Strong retention skills with the ability to follow a process flow and/or script as needed.
- Highly self motivated with the ability to prioritize complex, diversified responsibilities, multi task effectively and execute tasks with minimum supervision. Strong organization and time management skills. Ability to remain focused and productive with tasks that may be repetitive. Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Solid logical decision making and troubleshooting skills with the ability to problem solve in a timely and effective manner. Exercises good judgment. Takes ownership of issues or questions and will escalate problems to the appropriate person and follow up accordingly to the customer. Knows when to involve supervisors.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality by handling sensitive and private client and customer information in accordance to Alta Resources and Client's policies and regulatory requirements.
- Embraces change and is flexible to the needs of the business and team.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and key metrics, work independently, as a team player, and drive results in a fast paced, team based environment. Must be willing to assist teammates and build strong relationships to achieve company and department goals.
- Ability to accept and apply coaching and feedback from leadership.
- Proven track record of reliability and a strong work ethic is a must.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE High school diploma or equivalent (GED, HSED) required. Post high school education is preferred.
- Must be fluent in French & English.
- Previous work experience in customer service, sales, training, or member retention required. Industry experience or any other service related industry experience is a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn complex program and product knowledge, work on a PC, accessing and navigating multiple software applications in a Windows environment while talking to the customer on the phone via a headset at the same time. Beginner to Intermediate knowledge and use of Microsoft Suite, primarily in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is desired. Keying data entry efficiently and accurately with proficiency in typing/keyboard is required. Polished phone demeanor, tone and etiquette is required.
Neenah, WI | Brea, CA | Fort Myers, FL | Pasig City, PH | Belize City, BZ | Mexico City, MX
- Pay Type Hourly
- Ft. Myers, FL, 12600 Gateway Blvd, Fort Myers, Florida, United States of America