Human Resources Business Partner
The HRBP, under the Supervision of the General Counsel will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. Formulates Partnerships across the HR Functions to deliver value added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization. This includes areas of policy and administration, on boarding, retention, internal investigations and training. This position will drive consistency in approach to these functions across all business units.
Essential Duties & Responsibility
Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and modify procedures, training, and documents as it relates to Human Resources Department
- Assist employees and leaders in settling work-related conflicts with regards to performance management, conflict resolution and employee discipline
- Serve as a partner to management to define needs, identify performance improvement opportunities and discuss problem resolution
- Coordinate the Company’s On Boarding process to include New Hire Orientation
- In partnership with Corporate Compliance will maintain, and communicate policies and procedures to ensure transparency and compliance with the ever changing legal environment
- In partnership with the Compliance Department, responsible for ensuring the Employee Handbook remains relevant to the strategic direction of the organization, reduce risk, and remain in compliance of state and federal regulations
- Assist in internal investigations of employee misconduct, third party complaints or investigations, litigation preparation and audits and maintain investigation documentations within third party hotline software
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the General Counsel as needed/required.
- Conducts regular meetings with respective business units.
- Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Analyzes trends and metrics in partnership with the HR teams to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs in partnership with Training Development. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- Participate in operational project teams as a HR Subject Matter Expert
- Interface with the community to help foster a positive image of the company as well as participate in professional organizations and roundtables
- Assist with coaching and developing of Human Resources staff in the areas of employee relations, internal investigations and training
- Regular attendance, punctuality and adherence to agreed-upon schedule of availability are conditions of employment and essential function of this position
Supervises and carries out leadership responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, retaining, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing and resolving issues. The position also requires active leadership in the way of supporting strategic initiatives as well as personal development and application of Six Sigma methodologies.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree from a four-year College or University with a focus on HR Management required. Five years of related experience in Human Resources field required. PHR/SHRM-CP or SPHR/SHRM - SCP certification preferred.
Neenah, WI | Brea, CA | Fort Myers, FL | Pasig City, PH | Belize City, BZ | Mexico City, MX
- Pay Type Salary
- Ft. Myers, FL, 12600 Gateway Blvd, Fort Myers, Florida, United States of America
- Neenah, WI, 120 N Commercial St, Neenah, Wisconsin, United States of America