Aires (www.aires.com) has been providing best-in-class relocation management services for 40 years and is a recognized industry leader in delivering high quality relocation and assignment management services to leading corporations.
- An award-winning technology platform, built in-house, that aligns with the future state of Global Mobility
- A strong Aires brand consistently ranked among the mobility industry's highest annual customer-satisfaction scores and a client retention rate of over 98%
- A financially stable organization with a history of 15%-20% organic annual growth
- A high internal promotion rate and a full benefits package including a 401K match
Do you have sales experience, great communications skills and a strong desire to build a career?
If you are smart, self-motivated and results-driven and want to work in a fast-paced environment, we are seeking an experienced Account Executive in our Houston, TX office.
The overall purpose of the Account Executive position is to contribute to the cash flow and profitability of the company by servicing existing accounts and developing new business in a designated territory.
- Performing all sales and marketing activities related to business development initiatives
- Preparing effective sales, presentations and proposals
- Attending and participating in conventions
- Selecting quality agents in assigned territory
- Working closely with internal departments to deliver quality service, while providing frequent communication with accounts to ensure account satisfaction
- Traveling for a minimum of 12 trips per year
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred but not required
- Minimum of 4 years sales experience in a professional selling environment.
- Experience in the corporate relocation industry required
- Strategic territory management and tactical planning experience required
- Proven track record of sales/account management success
- Ability to plan, administer, schedule and control accounts
- Exceptional presentation skills with demonstrated ability to effectively present information to management, small groups, and customers
- Excellent customer service and administrative skills
- Computer literacy with MS Office products, and ability to grasp proprietary software
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing tasks
- Ability to follow policies and procedures
- Can-do attitude
- Genuine desire to help others
- Team oriented mindset, with a strong sense of care and urgency
- Desire to embrace our core values: Client Focus, Results, Responsibility & Accountability, Collaboration and Innovation.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- Pay Type Salary
- 7900 North Sam Houston Pkwy W, Houston, TX 77064, USA