Product Solutions Specialist
Aires (www.aires.com) has been providing best-in-class relocation management services for 40 years and is a recognized industry leader in delivering high quality relocation and assignment management services to leading corporations.
Aires' Innovative Technologies team is creating technologies that mobilize the modern workforce. Our technology enables our customer services teams, our clients, and their employees, as well as our partners to deliver exceptional, industry-leading service.
- A strong Aires brand consistently ranked among the mobility industry’s highest annual customer-satisfaction scores and a client-retention rate of over 98%
- An award-winning technology platform, built in-house, that aligns with the future state of Global Mobility
- A financially stable organization with a history of 15%-20% organic annual growth
- A competitive compensation, a high internal promotion rate and a full benefits package including a 401K match
We are currently looking for a Product Solutions Specialist/Sales Engineer who would be expert in showcasing Aires’s technology products to existing and prospective clients and supporting account executives and sales team in acquiring new business opportunities.
This is a full-time position at our corporate office in Pittsburgh, PA (Robinson Township), reporting to our Director of Product Strategy and Management.
- Prepare and develop in-depth product demonstration to existing or prospective customers.
- Assists the sales executives in assessing potential application of company products to meet customer needs and prepare detailed product presentations for customer evaluations
- Lead discovery of customers’ needs to better tailor the demonstration, prepare custom product demo for complex requirements
- Provide product launch support to communicate products feature, value proposition
- Work with application support teams to ensures that customer needs are met, via product configuration
- Deliver presentation of the product to customers at events such as conferences, trade shows and seminars
- Collaborating with the product, engineering, or research and development departments of the company to determine how company’s products could be made or modified to suit the needs of the customer
- Stay up-to-date and provide feedback on feature designs, product roadmap and development progress for areas of product responsibility
- Assists with research and development of new products and provide sales / customer perspective
- Develop competence as a subject matter expert and industry expert
- Bachelor’s degree in software field related or related preferred.
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Proven Writing Skills: business plans, proposals, value propositions, marketing collateral, RFPs, etc.
- Proven Verbal Skills: product presentations, technical demo, technology sales pitch, proposals, etc.
- Ability to travel domestically up to 50% of time
- Familiarity with the Mobility/Relocation industry
- Experience in sales and the technology field.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- Pay Type Salary
- 6 Penn Center Blvd, Pittsburgh, PA 15276, USA