Sr. Talent Development Manager
The Sr. Talent Development Manager will own, drive and deliver the talent management agenda and programs across the organization. This role will drive and support key talent initiatives that are integrated within the business and culture. Our aim is to create an inclusive environment where we can attract, retain, develop, connect and promote the best diverse talent to deliver business results. This position can be located at any of our locations.
· Serve as a trusted, strategic advisor, and be able to consult with senior business leaders and HR leaders, using strong relationship skills and talent expertise to build out thoughtful succession pipeline and identify key diverse talent to grow and develop.
· Works with stakeholders to understand and identify critical roles, retention risks and successful retention strategies.
· Collaborates with leaders and HR colleagues to co-create or re-design people processes, including performance and talent review, calibration and succession planning.
· Develop and implement a holistic Talent Strategy for the enterprise
· Continue to evolve our development programs, advancing our diverse community of highly engaged talent across the organization
· Partner with leaders on our talent review processes to focus on both the identification and targeted development for top talent and high performing talent in partnership with the HR leaders
· Influence leaders to change the way we intentionally develop talent; focus on talent as an organizational talent vs. functional/site talent
· Uses data to analyze the effectiveness of succession management efforts and periodically recommends changes to improve impact of succession efforts.
· Responsible for various internal and external top talent program nominations and processes.
· 7+ years experience within a Human Resources and talent development field
· Proven analytical skills; utilizes critical thinking and analytical skills regularly to identify issues and trends, develop solutions and/or recommendations to address root cause
· Strong program management abilities, including the ability to juggle multiple deliverables simultaneously
· Strong consulting, influencing and negotiation skills on HR disciplines including leadership development, performance management, and diversity
· Strong organization and time management skills, and excellent attention to detail
· Creative thinker and problem solver who shows exceptional judgment
· Ability to work collaboratively and develop strong working partnerships with HR and the business
· Excellent oral & written communication skills and interpersonal skills
· Take initiatives and has the ability to anticipate needs and jump in to solve problems
· Track record of managing confidential data with the utmost discretion
- Job Family HR03 - Operations & Staffing
- Pay Type Salary
- Chester, VA, USA
- Frankford, Philadelphia, PA, USA
- Hopewell, VA 23860, USA
- Parsippany, Parsippany-Troy Hills, NJ 07054, USA