Cosmetic Care Consultant - Greenville, SC
369 Woodruff Rd, Greenville, SC 29607, USA Req #2848
Thursday, May 12, 2022
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES :
- Collaborate with Aesthetics Leadership to ensure strategic initiative and execution alignment.
- Manage inventory of cosmetic products and supplies to effectively meet patient needs.
- Assist other locations from time to time in driving successful event and promotion execution.
- Conduct cosmetic consults and meet monthly performance targets at assigned location(s).
- Participate in office events, assist with marketing strategy and execution; perform external marketing activities as appropriate.
- Accompany providers while examining cosmetic patients, as appropriate/needed.
- High school degree or higher from an accredited institution.
- Proven, outstanding track record in consultative sales in a fast-paced environment.
- Medical aesthetic, cosmetic, skin care, plastic surgery, or hair rejuvenation experience is a plus.
- Outstanding fundamental sales experience with proven strong closing ability.
- Experience conducting one-on-one consultations/presentations.
- Proficient with personal computers and contemporary software applications (MS Office Suite, Excel and Financial Software, ERP, EHR, etc.)
Compensation/ Benefits (*Eligible for Full Time Positions Only):
-PTO, Vacation, Holidays
- Pay Type Hourly
- 369 Woodruff Rd, Greenville, SC 29607, USA