Help Desk Support I (Temporary) - Maitland, FL
5810-IT - LMG - Help Desk Support I (Temp)
An experienced Help Desk Technician, with great customer service, to join our team. This environment is a fast paced medical office for a well-known dermatology company. We pride ourselves in becoming the largest dermatology practice in the country, with no plans on stopping!
- Provide technical support to end-users via telephone, e-mail, and self-service requests.
- Diagnose and repair hardware and software problems; contact end users as needed to discuss specific symptoms of equipment failure, and nature of repairs required, and possible solutions to equipment problems.
- Setup, configure and test computer equipment and peripherals.
- Log all customer problems and track each through to resolution; initiate escalation as appropriate to ensure management awareness of problems that are severe in nature or that are exceeding targets.
- Contact vendors for technical support and parts procurement both electronically and by telephone.
- Assist in the roll-out of software and hardware updates.
- Performs PC Moves/Adds/Changes.
- Individual must possess strong hardware and software knowledge and have proficiency in using and supporting Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite, Internet Explorer, and Microsoft Exchange/Outlook.
- Experience diagnosing PC hardware problems.
- Perform basic network functions.
- Perform computer remedial and preventative maintenance.
- Maintains accurate and complete records of calls received and updates records as problems are resolved and users notified.
- Acquire and maintain current technical knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- 1-2 years experience working in a help desk environment diagnosing and resolving various computer hardware and software related problems.
Compensation/ Benefits (*Eligible for Full Time Positions Only):
- Referral Program
- Benefits packages
- PTO/6 Paid Holidays/Floating Holiday/Vacation Time
ADCS Clinics LLC participates in equal employment opportunities for all individuals and abides by EEOC and nondiscrimination provisions of all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All applicants must have authorization to work in the United States.
- Pay Type Hourly
- 151 Southhall Ln, Maitland, FL 32751, USA